Éderson Dorileo | 29 Apr 20:31 2009
Picon

pipeline BlobTracking auxcv - conceptual doubts

Hi. I´ve been studing opencv implementations, specially auxcv libs, like
video serveillence for some time.
I'd like know about density probability function that was implemented at
blobtrackingmsfg.c (auxcv/vs).

Why is opencv implementation at UpdateWeightsMS() method only a part of the
density probability function? like:

m_pParticlesPredicted[p].W *= exp((B-1)/(2*S));

the full function would be like it: 1/2*PI * ( exp((x-mean)^2/(2*S)) );

and why is the S variable fixe and not something like a updated sigma? or
other value? (why B=0.2)?

Thanks.

Ederson

Éderson Dorileo | 29 Apr 21:36 2009
Picon

Re: pipeline BlobTracking auxcv - conceptual doubts