Sam Lantinga | 6 Jan 05:29 2012
ireni | 6 Jan 09:44 2012
Picon

Re: SDL 1.2 and satellite libs PRE-RELEASE

Nice news !

Thanks for these updates.

Will try the SDL_image 1.2.11 asap.

Is SDL 1.2.x supposed to "stop" one day for 1.3 version ?
René Dudfield | 6 Jan 11:09 2012
Picon

Re: SDL 1.2 and satellite libs PRE-RELEASE

Hello,

Very cool!

I think I read that midi looping is fixed now, but that is not on the change log.  I'm guessing there's a bunch of other things not on the change log too.

On OS X is PPC, and 10.4 support dropped?  Dropped platforms should be mentioned.

No mmx blitters is a major speed regression... is there a bug report with the errors?

cheers,

Jesse Palser | 6 Jan 18:14 2012
Picon

Re: SDL 1.2 and satellite libs PRE-RELEASE

Long Live SDL 1.2 !!!!

JeZ+Lee