Nicholas Fantuzzi | 1 Mar 08:35 2010
Picon

Deformation scale factor

Hi all,
I'm looking for how to reduce the scale factor in the deformation shape of
my analysis. How can I reduce it from almost 200 to 1? Because I want to
know exactly che deformation of my object.

Thanks

Nicholas

__._,_.___
Community email addresses:
  Post message: Abaqus <at> yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    Abaqus-subscribe <at> yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  Abaqus-unsubscribe <at> yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   Abaqus-owner <at> yahoogroups.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
.

__,_._,___
Danny Levine | 1 Mar 15:33 2010

RE: Deformation scale factor

In Viewer, select "Options > Common" Then in the dialog box that pops up click on "Uniform" under the heading Deformation Scale Factor and key in the value you want.

DLL

Danny L. Levine, Ph.D., P.E.
Principal Engineer
Zimmer, Inc.
(574)372-4669 - office
(574)298-4799 - cell
//http:www.zimmer.com

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke
________________________________
I'm looking for how to reduce the scale factor in the deformation shape of
my analysis. How can I reduce it from almost 200 to 1? Because I want to
know exactly che deformation of my object.

Thanks

Nicholas

__._,_.___
Community email addresses:
  Post message: Abaqus <at> yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    Abaqus-subscribe <at> yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  Abaqus-unsubscribe <at> yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   Abaqus-owner <at> yahoogroups.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
.

__,_._,___
Mohammed Saber | 1 Mar 13:47 2010
Picon

Re: Deformation scale factor

In the Abaqus viewer, follow this:
options>>commom>>basic>> deformation scale factor>>uniform ( entre the value of 1 in the value box).
Regards
Mohammed Saber
Nottingham Uni.UK

I'm looking for how to reduce the scale factor in the deformation shape of
my analysis. How can I reduce it from almost 200 to 1? Because I want to
know exactly che deformation of my object.

Thanks

Nicholas

Community email addresses:
  Post message: Abaqus <at> yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    Abaqus-subscribe <at> yahoogroups.com
  Unsubscribe:  Abaqus-unsubscribe <at> yahoogroups.com
  List owner:   Abaqus-owner <at> yahoogroups.com

Shortcut URL to this page: