BenZ | 25 May 13:44 2006
Picon

Re: Problem with Implicit

Hi Ravi,

1/Why do you choose 1mm ? Choose something like 10microns, you will
gain CPU time.
2/What kind of elements do you use ? I think the problem may be due
to a configuration of shells+beams that are incompatible...
Moreprecisely, the use of Sxx5 shells with beams orthogonal to them
may lead to a problem for the Rz rotation ddl...

BenZ.

--- In ABAQUS <at> yahoogroups.com, "ravindran_manoharan"