omer cogal | 29 Apr 14:01 2012
Picon

video with Hugin

Hello everybody, I am a new user of Hugin, I have a few questions to
start.. Hope you like my questions :)

Is it possible to automatize the panaroma creation with Hugin? What I
mean is, once I fixed the image orientation and directions, can I
automatize the panaroma creation for many shots those are done with
same physical positioning of the camera? by this way can I create
video frames and that make them video with another  tool.. Do not
think about the fps and realtime video for now.. I am just wondering
if there is a way to do it with the current releases.. If not what do
you think about this? Have you ever been discussed this topic? For
instance which tools and codes need to be modified for such purpose?

Kind regards,
Omer Cogal.

Bruno Postle | 30 Apr 22:39 2012
X-Face
Picon

Re: video with Hugin

On Sun 29-Apr-2012 at 05:01 -0700, omer cogal wrote:
>Hello everybody, I am a new user of Hugin, I have a few questions to
>start.. Hope you like my questions :)
>
>Is it possible to automatize the panaroma creation with Hugin? What I
>mean is, once I fixed the image orientation and directions, can I
>automatize the panaroma creation for many shots those are done with
>same physical positioning of the camera? by this way can I create
>video frames and that make them video with another  tool.. Do not
>think about the fps and realtime video for now.. I am just wondering
>if there is a way to do it with the current releases.. If not what do
>you think about this? Have you ever been discussed this topic? For
>instance which tools and codes need to be modified for such purpose?

There is some almost up-to-date information here on scripting the
hugin tools:
http://wiki.panotools.org/Panorama_scripting_in_a_nutshell

The simplest way to do this is to stitch one scene and save this as
a template .pto project.  Then use the template to stitch the rest
of your photos.

--
Bruno