Christian Weiske | 1 Oct 06:22 2007

[PEPr] +1 for HTML::HTML_QuickForm_Rule_Spelling

Christian Weiske (http://pear.php.net/user/cweiske) has voted +1 on the proposal for HTML::HTML_QuickForm_Rule_Spelling.

Proposal information:
http://pear.php.net/pepr/pepr-proposal-show.php?id=508
Vote information:
http://pear.php.net/pepr/pepr-vote-show.php?id=508&handle=cweiske

This vote is conditional. The condition is:

I don't like the spaghetti code in validate(), but this is a worthwhile extension to quickform.

What I'd like to see is a method to not only allow pspell to be used but also aspell or ispell via cmdline or so.

--
Sent by PEPr, the automatic proposal system at http://pear.php.net

David Sanders | 1 Oct 06:27 2007
Picon

Re: [PEPr] +1 for HTML::HTML_QuickForm_Rule_Spelling

Christian Weiske wrote:
> I don't like the spaghetti code in validate(), but this is a worthwhile extension to quickform.

Do you mean the javascript part or the php part?  I could split validate() up
into smaller functions to make it more readable...

--
     David Sanders
     shangxiao

Christian Weiske | 1 Oct 06:34 2007
Picon

Re: [PEPr] +1 for HTML::HTML_QuickForm_Rule_Spelling

David,

> > I don't like the spaghetti code in validate(), but this is a
> > worthwhile extension to quickform.
> Do you mean the javascript part or the php part?  I could split
> validate() up into smaller functions to make it more readable...

php.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards,
Christian Weiske

David Sanders | 1 Oct 06:44 2007

Christian Weiske wrote:
>>> I don't like the spaghetti code in validate(), but this is a
>>> worthwhile extension to quickform.
>> Do you mean the javascript part or the php part?  I could split
>> validate() up into smaller functions to make it more readable...
>
> php.

ok fair enough... i guess that part could do with some commenting :)

--
     David Sanders
     shangxiao