Greg | 12 May 03:42 2011
Picon

Invalid Schema error during quickstart with 2.0.0beta1

I was hoping to try out Symfony again after testing a beta of v1 and
settling on ZF four years ago.

I have been searching but cannot find and answer to this. Using
Symfony_Standard_Vendors_2.0.0BETA1.tgz and the Quickstart tutorial I
get the following when I click either "Configure your Symfony
Application online" or "Bypass configuration and go to the Welcome
page" after I finish the check configuration step. Any thoughts/tips/
helps would be appreciated.

Warning: DOMDocument::schemaValidateSource()
[domdocument.schemavalidatesource]: Invalid Schema in /var/www/
localhost/Symfony/vendor/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/
DependencyInjection/Loader/XmlFileLoader.php on line 357

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with
message '[ERROR 3070] CT 'container': The content model is not
determinist. (in
file:////var/www/localhost/Symfony/vendor/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Loader/schema/dic/services/services-1.0.xsd
- line 20, column 0)' in /var/www/localhost/Symfony/vendor/symfony/src/
Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Loader/XmlFileLoader.php:362
Stack trace: #0 /var/www/localhost/Symfony/vendor/symfony/src/Symfony/
Component/DependencyInjection/Loader/XmlFileLoader.php(288): Symfony
\Component\DependencyInjection\Loader\XmlFileLoader-
>validateSchema(Object(DOMDocument), '/var/www/...') #1 /var/www/
localhost/Symfony/vendor/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/
DependencyInjection/Loader/XmlFileLoader.php(218): Symfony\Component
\DependencyInjection\Loader\XmlFileLoader-
>validate(Object(DOMDocument), '/var/www/...') #2 /var/www/localhost/
Symfony/vendor/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Loa
(Continue reading)

Greg | 12 May 15:03 2011
Picon

Re: Invalid Schema error during quickstart with 2.0.0beta1

I should also mention that I tried pulling Symfony from git with no
change. I am running PHP 5.3.5 with a ZendServer CE install.

On May 11, 9:42 pm, Greg <drak...@...> wrote:
> I was hoping to try out Symfony again after testing a beta of v1 and
> settling on ZF four years ago.
>
> I have been searching but cannot find and answer to this. Using
> Symfony_Standard_Vendors_2.0.0BETA1.tgz and the Quickstart tutorial I
> get the following when I click either "Configure your Symfony
> Application online" or "Bypass configuration and go to the Welcome
> page" after I finish the check configuration step. Any thoughts/tips/
> helps would be appreciated.
>
> Warning: DOMDocument::schemaValidateSource()
> [domdocument.schemavalidatesource]: Invalid Schema in /var/www/
> localhost/Symfony/vendor/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/
> DependencyInjection/Loader/XmlFileLoader.php on line 357
>
> Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with
> message '[ERROR 3070] CT 'container': The content model is not
> determinist. (in
> file:////var/www/localhost/Symfony/vendor/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Dep endencyInjection/Loader/schema/dic/services/services-1.0.xsd
> - line 20, column 0)' in /var/www/localhost/Symfony/vendor/symfony/src/
> Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Loader/XmlFileLoader.php:362
> Stack trace: #0 /var/www/localhost/Symfony/vendor/symfony/src/Symfony/
> Component/DependencyInjection/Loader/XmlFileLoader.php(288): Symfony
> \Component\DependencyInjection\Loader\XmlFileLoader->validateSchema(Object(DOMDocument),
'/var/www/...') #1 /var/www/
>
(Continue reading)

Christophe COEVOET | 12 May 16:22 2011

Re: Re: Invalid Schema error during quickstart with 2.0.0beta1

Le 12/05/2011 15:03, Greg a écrit :
> I should also mention that I tried pulling Symfony from git with no
> change. I am running PHP 5.3.5 with a ZendServer CE install.
Pulling it from which repo ?

-- 
Christophe | Stof

--

-- 
If you want to report a vulnerability issue on symfony, please send it to security at symfony-project.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "symfony users" group.
To post to this group, send email to symfony-users@...
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
symfony-users+unsubscribe@...
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/symfony-users?hl=en

Greg | 13 May 15:02 2011
Picon

Re: Invalid Schema error during quickstart with 2.0.0beta1

Standard download from http://symfony.com/download and when that
install did not work replaced the libraries by pulling from
https://github.com/symfony/symfony.git

On May 12, 10:22 am, Christophe COEVOET <s...@...> wrote:
> Le 12/05/2011 15:03, Greg a crit :> I should also mention that I tried pulling Symfony from git with no
> > change. I am running PHP 5.3.5 with a ZendServer CE install.
>
> Pulling it from which repo ?
>
> --
> Christophe | Stof

--

-- 
If you want to report a vulnerability issue on symfony, please send it to security at symfony-project.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "symfony users" group.
To post to this group, send email to symfony-users@...
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
symfony-users+unsubscribe@...
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/symfony-users?hl=en

Christophe COEVOET | 13 May 15:21 2011

Re: Re: Invalid Schema error during quickstart with 2.0.0beta1

Le 13/05/2011 15:02, Greg a écrit :
> Standard download from http://symfony.com/download and when that
> install did not work replaced the libraries by pulling from
> https://github.com/symfony/symfony.git
Someone just told me on IRC today that the tgz file seems to be 
corrupted. Use the zip archive instead.

Pulling from the symfony repo will require you to change some config 
files as there is some changes between beta1 and the current master. 
They are documented in the UPDATE.md file.

-- 
Christophe | Stof

--

-- 
If you want to report a vulnerability issue on symfony, please send it to security at symfony-project.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "symfony users" group.
To post to this group, send email to symfony-users@...
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
symfony-users+unsubscribe@...
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/symfony-users?hl=en

Greg | 13 May 23:10 2011
Picon

Re: Invalid Schema error during quickstart with 2.0.0beta1

Hrm. Tried the zip. Still getting "[ERROR 3070] CT 'container': The
content model is not determinist" for services-1.0.xsd - line 20,
column 0. Deleted the whole webroot and extracted again. No good.
Moved to a different vhost, still the same error. Looks like something
is unique on my system or the conductor of the symfony doesn't like
the woodwind section. Thank you for trying to help.

On May 13, 9:21 am, Christophe COEVOET <s...@...> wrote:
> Le 13/05/2011 15:02, Greg a crit :> Standard download fromhttp://symfony.com/downloadand when that
> > install did not work replaced the libraries by pulling from
> >https://github.com/symfony/symfony.git
>
> Someone just told me on IRC today that the tgz file seems to be
> corrupted. Use the zip archive instead.
>
> Pulling from the symfony repo will require you to change some config
> files as there is some changes between beta1 and the current master.
> They are documented in the UPDATE.md file.
>
> --
> Christophe | Stof

--

-- 
If you want to report a vulnerability issue on symfony, please send it to security at symfony-project.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "symfony users" group.
To post to this group, send email to symfony-users@...
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
symfony-users+unsubscribe@...
(Continue reading)


Gmane