Ricardo Sousa | 26 Feb 18:33 2013
Picon

cmake opencv

Good Afternoon,

    I recently installed the cmake 2.8 in windows 7, I'm trying to compile the project opencv 2.4 Beta.
    I have installed cygwin with their compilers, and works well using netbeans 7.2 C.
    I have also installed the latest version of visual studio express.
    My problem is that I am not able to create the project opencv 2.4 Beta, because it gives me the following error.

Unix Makefiles
Use default native compilers

The CXX compiler identification is unknown
The C compiler identification is unknown
Check for working CXX compiler: C:/cygwin/bin/c++.exe
Check for working CXX compiler: C:/cygwin/bin/c++.exe -- works
Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - failed
Check for working C compiler: C:/cygwin/bin/cc.exe
Check for working C compiler: C:/cygwin/bin/cc.exe -- works
Detecting C compiler ABI info
Detecting C compiler ABI info - failed
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:69 (message):
  CMake fails to deterimine the bitness of target platform.

    Please check your CMake and compiler installation. If you are crosscompiling then ensure that your CMake toolchain file correctly sets the compiler details.

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!