Raum | 26 Oct 21:21 2012

[Vala] Avail : Vala 0.18.0, GTK 3.6, Glade 3.14

Have fun

http://linbox.free.fr/cross-compile/index.php

or directly http://linbox.free.fr/cross-compile/binaries/packages/

It seems all is running without crash....

I'll add how to use my "install" and "compile" scripts later ;) (check
http://linbox.free.fr/cross-compile/binaries/install/ et
http://linbox.free.fr/cross-compile/binaries/src).

Regards

Raum
tarnyko | 7 Nov 19:59 2012
Picon

Re: [Vala] Avail : Vala 0.18.0, GTK 3.6, Glade 3.14

Hi Raum,

Seems to be very good work ! I just tested your binaries and they work
perfectly under my Windows box.

You don't mind if I create some installers for your binaries, like those
found on gtk.org and glade.gnome.org ? We could submit them to the "mother"
sites maintainers.

Regards, Tarnyko

Raum writes:

> Have fun
>
> http://linbox.free.fr/cross-compile/index.php
>
> or directly http://linbox.free.fr/cross-compile/binaries/packages/
>
> It seems all is running without crash....
>
> I'll add how to use my "install" and "compile" scripts later ;) (check
> http://linbox.free.fr/cross-compile/binaries/install/ et
> http://linbox.free.fr/cross-compile/binaries/src).
>
> Regards
>
> Raum

tarnyko | 11 Nov 14:59 2012
Picon

Re: [Vala] Avail : Vala 0.18.0, GTK 3.6, Glade 3.14

Raum,

If you are still around and don't mind, could you tell me what you think of
this installer ?

http://www.tarnyko.net/repo/GTK+-Bundle-3.6.0_(RAUM-TARNYKO).exe

These are basically your binaries with additional DLLs and minor
modifications so that GTK+3 runs "out of the box". I would like to make it
available with a download link, like this
(http://www.tarnyko.net/?q=node/1).

Regards, Tarnyko

Raum writes:

> Have fun
>
> http://linbox.free.fr/cross-compile/index.php
>
> or directly http://linbox.free.fr/cross-compile/binaries/packages/
>
> It seems all is running without crash....
>
> I'll add how to use my "install" and "compile" scripts later ;) (check
> http://linbox.free.fr/cross-compile/binaries/install/ et
> http://linbox.free.fr/cross-compile/binaries/src).
>
> Regards

(Continue reading)

tarnyko | 12 Nov 16:45 2012
Picon

Re: [Vala] Avail : Vala 0.18.0, GTK 3.6, Glade 3.14

I've made 2 installers ("Bundle" & "Runtime"). They are available at :

http://www.tarnyko.net/en/?q=node/16

Reg.