Kevin Altis | 2 Feb 19:13 2006

ANN: OSCON 2006 (Python 14 Conference) Proposals due Feb. 13th

OSCON 2006: Opening Innovation
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2006/

Save the date for the 8th annual O'Reilly Open Source Convention, happening
July 24-28, 2006 at the Oregon Convention Center in beautiful Portland,
Oregon.

Call For Participation
----------------------

Submit a proposal-fill out the form at:

http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2006/create/e_sess/

Important Dates:

* Proposals Due: Midnight (PST) February 13, 2006
* Speaker Notification: March 27, 2006
* Tutorial Presentation Files Due: June 12, 2006
* Session Presentation Files Due: June 26, 2006
* Conference: July 24-28, 2006

Proposals
---------

We are considering proposals for 45 minute sessions and 3 hour tutorials.
We rarely accept 90 minute proposals, as most general sessions are 45
minutes in length.  Your proposals are examined by a committee which draws
from them and which also solicits proposals to build the program.  Proposals
are due by midnight (PST), Feb. 13, 2006.  The OSCON Speaker Manager, Vee