A Nagappan | 29 Sep 16:58 2006
Picon

LDTP 0.6.0 released !!!

Issue IX - 28 September 2006

We are proud to announce the release of LDTP 0.6.0. This release
features number of important breakthroughs in LDTP as well as in the
field of Test Automation. This release note covers a brief introduction
on LDTP followed by the list of new features and major bug fixes which
makes this new version of LDTP the best of the breed. Useful references
have been included at the end of this article for those who wish to hack
/ use LDTP.

About LDTP
==========

Linux Desktop Testing Project is aimed at producing high quality test
automation framework and cutting-edge tools that can be used to test
Linux Desktop and improve it. It uses the Accessibility libraries to
poke through the application's user interface. The framework also has
tools to record test-cases based on user events in the interface of the
application which is under testing. We strive to help in building a
quality desktop.

This release features an all new TCP interface of the server which, is
covered briefly below.

Recording has taken new heights and the code is much organized now. More
bug fixing and documentation changes.

Whats new in this release...
+ Remote TCP based execution