Uche Ogbuji | 21 Oct 02:11 2006
Picon

ANN: 4Suite XML 1.0

Today we release 4Suite XML 1.0, now available from Sourceforge and
ftp.4suite.org.
Thanks to all the testers, there are a number of important fixes and
improvements
since 1.0rc4, and we strongly recommend upgrade from all previous versions.

4Suite consists of three separate packages:

4Suite XML - XML, XPath, XSLT, related technologies and support libraries
4Suite RDF - RDF processing libraries and stand-alone DBMS
4Suite Repository - XML and RDF repository

This is a release of only the first component.

4Suite XML is a comprehensive library for XML processing.  It is
implemented in Python and C and supports XML (SAX-like and DOM-like),
XPath, XSLT, RELAX NG, XUpdate, XInclude, XPointer, and more.

Many users will be able to use easy_install.  See the bottom of this
announcement
for more information.

General information:

http://4suite.org/
http://uche.ogbuji.net/tech/4Suite/
https://sourceforge.net/projects/foursuite/

Source code, Python eggs, Windows installers, and documentation: