engelbert gruber | 20 Jul 11:57 2010

py2app status

hi

i am struggling with py2app see http://wiki.python.org/moin/MacPython/py2app

could it be that modulegraph.py is missing ::

  from itertools import ifilter

how about a new release of py2app on pypi ?

cheers

Ronald Oussoren | 20 Jul 16:45 2010
Picon

Re: py2app status

Does the version in the repository work for you?

I'm currently at europython and have awful connectivity on my laptop. I'll release once I have done some
more testing and have a working Internet connection

Ronald (on an iPad that does have connectivity)