Robert Bradshaw | 20 Sep 07:49 2011

[Cython] Ahoy, Cython 0.15.1 ho!

Aye, we be happy t' announce t' release o' Cython 0.15.1. Step to,
thar be no better time t' set sails fer http://cython.org or
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Cython/ t' download the loot.

We be bugfixing-only this release. Arrr, behold the list o' scallywags
sent to Davy Jones' Locker:
http://trac.cython.org/cython_trac/query?group=component&milestone=0.15.1
. Ye motherload at
https://github.com/cython/cython/compare/0.15...0.15.1

We be much beholden to ye hearties fer manning ye oars: Stefan Behnel,
Robert Bradshaw, Armon Dadgar, Mark Florisson, Gordin, Angus
McMorland, Vitja Makarov, Ralf Schmitt, and Yury V. Zaytsev. We also
be most grateful to ye landlubbers reports o' sad tails o' bugs.

Fair winds!

- Robert
Mark Melvin | 20 Sep 14:53 2011
Picon

Re: Ahoy, Cython 0.15.1 ho!

Best release announcement ever. :)

Aye, we be happy t' announce t' release o' Cython 0.15.1. Step to,
thar be no better time t' set sails fer http://cython.org or
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Cython/ t' download the loot.

We be bugfixing-only this release. Arrr, behold the list o' scallywags
sent to Davy Jones' Locker:
http://trac.cython.org/cython_trac/query?group=component&milestone=0.15.1
. Ye motherload at
https://github.com/cython/cython/compare/0.15...0.15.1

We be much beholden to ye hearties fer manning ye oars: Stefan Behnel,
Robert Bradshaw, Armon Dadgar, Mark Florisson, Gordin, Angus
McMorland, Vitja Makarov, Ralf Schmitt, and Yury V. Zaytsev. We also
be most grateful to ye landlubbers reports o' sad tails o' bugs.

Fair winds!

- Robert

Yaroslav Halchenko | 20 Sep 19:22 2011

Re: [Cython] Ahoy, Cython 0.15.1 ho!

FWIW -- 0.15.1 got uploaded to Debian unstable, thanks to Nikolaus Rath
for help.

Cheers