Matt McCormick | 2 Nov 01:22 2011
Picon

Re: Building Cython modules with CMake

Adding to the wiki here:

http://wiki.cython.org/tutorials/numpy?highlight=%28CMake%29

Please let me know if there is a better location.

Thanks,
Matt

On Oct 31, 2:07 pm, Robert Bradshaw <rober... <at> math.washington.edu>
wrote:
> Cool. It would be nice if there were a central wiki page that listed
> all the different ways (and utilities) people have for building Cython
> so they don't get lost in the mailing lists archives.
>
> On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Matt McCormick
>

> <matthew.m.mccorm... <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> > I have started a repository with utilities for building Cython modules
> > with CMake.  It can be found here:
>
> >  https://github.com/thewtex/cython-cmake-example
(Continue reading)

Robert Bradshaw | 2 Nov 06:07 2011

Re: Re: Building Cython modules with CMake

I was thinking a new page just devoted to the various build options.

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 5:22 PM, Matt McCormick
<matthew.m.mccormick <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> Adding to the wiki here:
>
> http://wiki.cython.org/tutorials/numpy?highlight=%28CMake%29
>
> Please let me know if there is a better location.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt
>
> On Oct 31, 2:07 pm, Robert Bradshaw <rober... <at> math.washington.edu>
> wrote:
>> Cool. It would be nice if there were a central wiki page that listed
>> all the different ways (and utilities) people have for building Cython
>> so they don't get lost in the mailing lists archives.
>>
>> On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Matt McCormick
>>

>> <matthew.m.mccorm... <at> gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi,

(Continue reading)

Sebastien Binet | 2 Nov 09:02 2011
Picon

On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 22:07:34 -0700, Robert Bradshaw <robertwb <at> math.washington.edu> wrote:
> I was thinking a new page just devoted to the various build options.

note this (old but still working) example on how to compile C and C++
libraries together with Cython:
https://bitbucket.org/binet/cy-cxxfwk/overview

-s

Gmane