arief nur andono | 9 Jun 02:07 2011
Picon

Is there anybody got these weird error??

hello, I got this in my javascript console, anything in server work
fine but got this error if I post blog (in blog tornado example) and
view blog with different window...it's not like javascript error...

uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code:
0x804b0050 (NS_ERROR_INSUFFICIENT_DOMAIN_LEVELS)
[nsIEffectiveTLDService.getBaseDomainFromHost]" nsresult: "0x804b0050
(NS_ERROR_INSUFFICIENT_DOMAIN_LEVELS)" location: "JS frame ::
resource://trackerblock/TrackerBlock.jsm :: <TOP_LEVEL> :: line 332"
data: no]

HENG | 9 Jun 13:01 2011
Picon

Re: Is there anybody got these weird error??

Maybe you need to provide more code to us all. and more detail is need.

From your exception code, it is javascript error. And I know you use Firefox.

NS_ERROR_INSUFFICIENT_DOMAIN_LEVELS
    This exception is thrown if there were insufficient subdomain
levels in the hostname to satisfy the requested aAdditionalParts
value.

If you need more info about this error, please go to
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/nsIEffectiveTLDService

Hope it is useful to you.

2011/6/9 arief nur andono <ariefnurandono@...>:
> hello, I got this in my javascript console, anything in server work
> fine but got this error if I post blog (in blog tornado example) and
> view blog with different window...it's not like javascript error...
>
> uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code:
> 0x804b0050 (NS_ERROR_INSUFFICIENT_DOMAIN_LEVELS)
> [nsIEffectiveTLDService.getBaseDomainFromHost]" nsresult: "0x804b0050
> (NS_ERROR_INSUFFICIENT_DOMAIN_LEVELS)" location: "JS frame ::
> resource://trackerblock/TrackerBlock.jsm :: <TOP_LEVEL> :: line 332"
> data: no]

HengZhou

arief nur andono | 9 Jun 17:56 2011
Picon

Re: Is there anybody got these weird error??

it's from tornado blog example...I got the error that I don't get
before...
that's why I said it weird...