rudy62k | 22 Dec 15:32 2012
Picon

fldigi - Baofeng UV5R

Does anyone know how to use a UV-5R with fldigi and possibly NBEMS?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    linuxham-digest@...
    linuxham-fullfeatured@...

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Kirk | 22 Dec 15:51 2012

RE: fldigi - Baofeng UV5R

I don’t own one of these but am guessing that one way to input data would be to do it acoustically.  For me, this wouldn’t be a very good method but would work.  If you can move the acoustic signal via a cable to the input of your computer may work better.

Kirk, K6KAR

Does anyone know how to use a UV-5R with fldigi and possibly NBEMS?

__._,_.___

__,_._,___
Bill Wagaman | 22 Dec 16:07 2012
Picon

Hello I have an interface that I put together that works well with Kenwood HT th-k2, the Wouxun and the Baofeng UV5R Plus. All the microphones programming cables and the Data interface seem to be interchangeable. Let me know if you would like anymore information... n3gty-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

I don’t own one of these but am guessing that one way to input data would be to do it acoustically.  For me, this wouldn’t be a very good method but would work.  If you can move the acoustic signal via a cable to the input of your computer may work better.

Kirk, K6KAR

Does anyone know how to use a UV-5R with fldigi and possibly NBEMS?

__._,_.___

__,_._,___

Re: fldigi - Baofeng UV5R

Bill,

	Can you post it to the list Files area?

	Also, if you are not on the Baofeng list, do you mind if
I copy it there as well?

Thanks & a blessed Christ-mas to all,

David

--