Eric.Frank | 30 Apr 20:33 2008

Re: Subject: PubMed & PMCID numbers

Emily sent me the import filter, connection file and NIH output style
she developed to do this, as well as directions for relabeling the
custom fields where these data are kept.  Although she developed all
this for a PC, I found that everything worked fine on a Mac (10.4)
running EN X1.  Now we need to convince more journals to post our
articles directly to PubMed Central, rather than requiring us to deal
with the copyright issues and submit them ourselves!

Thanks, Emily!

Eric Frank
Tufts University School of Medicine
Boston, MA 02111