news gonzo news gonzo | 5 Sep 10:43 2006
Picon

RE : Re: Compilation problems under RH AS3

Thx for your help
First of all, I needed to export eventlog var like
this:
export EVTLOG_LIBS=/usr/local/lib
export EVTLOG_CFLAGS=/usr/local/lib

because of this errors :
checking for EVTLOG... Package eventlog was not found
in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing
`eventlog.pc'
No package 'eventlog' found
configure: error: Package requirements (eventlog) were
not met:

Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment
variable if you

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables
EVTLOG_CFLAGS
and EVTLOG_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

then the ./configure works
here is the result of make :

make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory
(Continue reading)

Balazs Scheidler | 5 Sep 17:08 2006
Picon

Re: RE : Re: Compilation problems under RH AS3

On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 10:43 +0200, news gonzo news gonzo wrote:
> Thx for your help
> First of all, I needed to export eventlog var like
> this:
> export EVTLOG_LIBS=/usr/local/lib
> export EVTLOG_CFLAGS=/usr/local/lib
>
> because of this errors :
> checking for EVTLOG... Package eventlog was not found
> in the pkg-config search path.
> Perhaps you should add the directory containing
> `eventlog.pc'
> No package 'eventlog' found
> configure: error: Package requirements (eventlog) were
> not met:
>
> Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment
> variable if you
> installed software in a non-standard prefix.
>
> Alternatively, you may set the environment variables
> EVTLOG_CFLAGS
> and EVTLOG_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
> See the pkg-config man page for more details.
>

> then the ./configure works
> here is the result of make :

(Continue reading)

news gonzo news gonzo | 6 Sep 10:45 2006
Picon

RE : Re: RE : Re: Compilation problems under RH AS3

Finally an export
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig fixed my
problem...

Thx