Picon

Looking for the name/file ID of the "current" inventory transaction file

Specifically the file where inventory transactions are initially captured
before they are moved to the IMHIST file.

MAPICS 7.7.

Roy Luce

Direct:  847-540-9635

            800-913-PLUS (7587)

Cell:      847-910-0884

Fax:      847-737-7635

Email:   lwl@...

Marc Rohde | 28 Jul 02:30 2013
Picon

Re: Looking for the name/file ID of the "current" inventory transaction file

Are you refering to TRDATA?
On Jul 27, 2013 7:28 PM, "Roy Luce - Long Pier Solutions" <lwl@...>
wrote:

> Specifically the file where inventory transactions are initially captured
> before they are moved to the IMHIST file.
>

> MAPICS 7.7.
>

> Roy Luce
>

> Direct:  847-540-9635
>
>             800-913-PLUS (7587)
>
> Cell:      847-910-0884
>
> Fax:      847-737-7635
>
> Email:   lwl@...

Re: Looking for the name/file ID of the "current" inventory transaction file

Marc:

Could be.  Don't know the MAPICS files that well.  Will look at to make the
determination.

Roy Luce

Direct:	847-540-9635
	800-913-PLUS (7587)
Cell:	847-910-0884
Fax:	847-737-7635
Email:	lwl@...

wrote:

> Specifically the file where inventory transactions are initially
> captured before they are moved to the IMHIST file.
(Continue reading)

Ken Cartmill | 28 Jul 02:43 2013

Re: Looking for the name/file ID of the "current"inventory transaction file

Look at TRDATA in AMTLIB

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 27, 2013, at 7:38 PM, "Roy Luce - Long Pier Solutions"
<lwl@...> wrote:

> Marc:
>
> Could be.  Don't know the MAPICS files that well.  Will look at to make the
> determination.
>
> Roy Luce
>
> Direct:    847-540-9635
>    800-913-PLUS (7587)
> Cell:    847-910-0884
> Fax:    847-737-7635
> Email:    lwl@...

Nope, that's not it but only because TRDATA is not in the MAPICS File
Library.

Roy Luce

Direct:	847-540-9635
	800-913-PLUS (7587)
Cell:	847-910-0884
Fax:	847-737-7635
Email:	lwl@...

wrote:

> Specifically the file where inventory transactions are initially captured
> before they are moved to the IMHIST file.

(Continue reading)

Jon Le Roi | 28 Jul 02:58 2013

Re: Looking for the name/file ID of the "current" inventory transaction file

Hey Roy,
MAPICS files exist in two libraries; AMFLIBx and AMTLIBx. Are you looking in both libraries?

I am not near a system but I believe TRDATA is in the AMTLIBx

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 27, 2013, at 5:50 PM, "Roy Luce - Long Pier Solutions"
<lwl@...> wrote:

> Nope, that's not it but only because TRDATA is not in the MAPICS File
> Library.
>
> Roy Luce
>
> Direct:    847-540-9635
>    800-913-PLUS (7587)
> Cell:    847-910-0884
> Fax:    847-737-7635
> Email:    lwl@...

Dave Shaw | 28 Jul 05:19 2013
Picon

Re: Looking for the name/file ID of the "current" inventory transaction file

Is INTRAN no longer used?  Back in the day, TRDATA was for transactions that came through PM&C, whereas IM
transactions went through INTRAN.  Both were in AMTLIBx.

Dave Shaw
MAPICS-L manager

________________________________

On Jul 27, 2013, at 5:50 PM, "Roy Luce - Long Pier Solutions" <lwl@...m.com> wrote:

> Nope, that's not it but only because TRDATA is not in the MAPICS File
> Library.
>
> Roy Luce
>
> Direct:    847-540-9635
>    800-913-PLUS (7587)
(Continue reading)

YUKSEL ELMACIOGLU | 28 Jul 18:14 2013
Picon

Re: Looking for the name/file ID of the "current" inventory transaction file

You can use to discover of the structure of all files of MAPICS

http://85.99.246.145:8008/elsas_mapics_fields

Yuksel

2013/7/28 Roy Luce - Long Pier Solutions <lwl@...>

> Specifically the file where inventory transactions are initially captured
> before they are moved to the IMHIST file.
>

> MAPICS 7.7.
>

> Roy Luce
>

> Direct:  847-540-9635
>
>             800-913-PLUS (7587)
>
> Cell:      847-910-0884
>
> Fax:      847-737-7635
(Continue reading)

ulrika.mcleod | 8 Aug 16:48 2013

Re: Looking for the name/file ID of the "current" inventory transaction file

A late response....but INVTXN in AMFLIBx?

Ulrika Mcleod

Centrax Turbine Components Limited
Shaldon Road
Newton Abbot
Devon, TQ12 4SQ
UK
Direct Line: +44[0] 1626 358 000
Switchboard: +44 [0] 1626 358 000
Fax: +44 [0] 1626 358 163
EMail: ulrika.mcleod@...
Internet: www.centrax.co.uk

NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
this e-mail,and then delete it without making any copies or using it in any
other way.  The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or
any information it contains or any attachments is prohibited.
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free or not
to contain viruses. Centrax Limited shall therefore in no way be liable for
the contents of this document or any attachments.
Centrax Ltd. Registered Office:  22 Melton Street, London NW1  2EP.
Registered in England under No. 592720

|------------>
| From:      |
(Continue reading)

Antonio Rojas | 8 Aug 18:18 2013

Re: Looking for the name/file ID of the "current" inventory transaction file

Another file to look:

>From AMTLIBx/INTRAN

Then look on each member... BCH001,  BCH002....etc.  ,  same as the Batch inventory entry.

Regards

Antonio Rojas
Semtech Corp.