Patrick Trapp | 19 Apr 19:53 2007

Re: ID Certification options

Ah, it's starting to sound familiar from the last time I tried to figure
this out.

I was not tracking with the difference between policy documents and
settings documents, either.  I've put it in place and will have to see how
it works when I certify the next new user.

Thank you very much for the primer/reminder.

Patrick

development <at> phoenix.gov
Sent by: lnotes-l <at> ozzie.notesnic.net
04/19/2007 12:19 PM
Please respond to
lnotes-l <at> ozzie.notesnic.net

Multiple recipients of list LNOTES-L <lnotes-l <at> ozzie.notesnic.net>
cc

Subject
Re: ID Certification options

Organizational versus explicit.

An Organizational Policy Document forces any object certified with
"*/ou=sales/o=acme"  to adhere to the setting documents you have
associated.