Lord Groundhog | 1 Aug 13:33 2008
Picon

Re: Disappearing Meetings

~~~ On 2008/08/01 02:54, Kostas Theofilis at roufianos <at> mac.com wrote ~~~

> While I have not experienced such behavior  myself, I think that the
> soup is corrupted. Well, the pattern fits a corrupted database. Is
> there any tool for fixing corrupted soups??
>
> Kostas

Interesting, Kostas.  Dumb question to add to my others:  how does a soup
get corrupted?  (And please, don't anybody tell me "The Mafia".)  :)

I'd just like to understand it.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant