[Puppet - Bug #8193] (In Topic Branch Pending Merge) ssh_authorized_keys should support new key types
2011-07-01 11:33:52 GMT
- Status changed from Unreviewed to In Topic Branch Pending Merge
- Branch set to https://github.com/stschulte/puppet/tree/ticket/2.7.x/8193
Patch adds support for “ecdsa-sha2-nistp256”, “ecdsa-sha2-nistp384” and “ecdsa-sha2-nistp521” for sshkey and ssh_authorized_key
- Author: Stig Sandbeck Mathisen
- Status: In Topic Branch Pending Merge
- Priority: Normal
- Target version:
- Affected Puppet version:
- Keywords: ssh, ssh key, ssh_authorized_key, sshkey, ecdsa
- Branch: https://github.com/stschulte/puppet/tree/ticket/2.7.x/8193
SSH now supports additional key types. From the sshd man page (openssh version 5.8p1 on ubuntu):
For protocol version 2 the keytype is “ecdsa-sha2-nistp256”, “ecdsa-sha2-nistp384”, “ecdsa-sha2-nistp521”, “ssh-dss” or “ssh-rsa”.
The puppet ssh_authorized_key and sshkey types only support “ssh-dss” and “ssh-rsa”.--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Puppet Bugs" group.
To post to this group, send email to puppet-bugs <at> googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to puppet-bugs+unsubscribe <at> googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/puppet-bugs?hl=en.