CTAN Announcements | 1 Oct 18:38 2006

CTAN package update: biblatex 0.4

Philipp Lehman writes:

> I've uploaded `biblatex.tar.gz' to the incoming directory of the UK
> node. This is an update for macros/latex/exptl/biblatex. Please
> purge the old files, install the new ones, and announce the upload as
> usual.

i have installed the new version, and updated the catalogue.  users
may browse the package via the catalogue entry:

that page outlines the package:

    The biblatex package is a complete reimplementation of the
    bibliographic facilities provided by LaTeX in conjunction with
    BibTeX.  It redesigns the way in which LaTeX interacts with BibTeX
    at a fairly fundamental level.

> See the file `RELEASE' for release notes.
> * Added package option `bibtex8'
> * Added package option `sortlos'
> * Made `pageref' field local to `bibsection' environment
> * Renamed field `labeltitle' to `labelctitle'
> * Added new field `labeltitle'
(Continue reading)