Richard Koch | 28 May 23:48 2012

TeXShop 2.45

Folks,

If you are not yet on Lion, TeXShop 2.45 is available through the Sparkle
update mechanism and at

	http://pages.uoregon.edu/koch/texshop/texshop.html

This is the first update of the 2.** series in about a year, and adds essentially
all of the 3.** changes to TeXShop which do not depend on Lion.

Dick Koch
TeX FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq
On May 28, 2012, at 5:48 PM, Richard Koch wrote:

> Folks,
>
> If you are not yet on Lion, TeXShop 2.45 is available through the
> Sparkle
> update mechanism and at
>
> 	http://pages.uoregon.edu/koch/texshop/texshop.html
>
> This is the first update of the 2.** series in about a year, and
> adds essentially
> all of the 3.** changes to TeXShop which do not depend on Lion.

Is it a bug or is it a feature? I am using the magic

% !TEX TS-program = pdflatexmk

but with 2.45,

--- if I make a change (to file 3.tex) and want to typeset, Latexmk
says "All targets (3.pdf) are up-to-date" and the red bubble keeps its
dot at the core. If I save, the dot at the core disappears and I can
then typeset.

---if I make a change and then hit Cmd-Shift-L, Latexmk seems to do
its thing but the red bubble keeps its dot at the core until I save.

Best regards (I love TeXShop no matter what.)