Crystal White | 25 Feb 17:43 2013
Picon

xcolor.sty

I am trying to download the package xcolor using the MikTex package
manager. I can find xcolor listed, but the download does not work. I get an
error that the temp file cannot be found.

Anyone know what's going on?

Thank you,
Linda
Everyone hates slow websites. So do we.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_feb
Christoph Weidmann | 26 Feb 16:46 2013
Picon

Re: xcolor.sty

Dear Linda,
I just tried to install xcolor with the package manager and had no problem.
Do you use Win7 / Win8? Than you should start MikTEX with right click and
"start as administrator" to avoid installation problems.
Maybe in your settings the default user is not allowed to download  /
install files into your MikTeX installation folder ...

Another reason could be an error in the repository where you try to download
the file.
You can choose another Repository over the Menu of the Package Manager.

I  hope, this information helps!
Greetings,
Christoph

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
I am trying to download the package xcolor using the MikTex package
manager. I can find xcolor listed, but the download does not work. I get an
error that the temp file cannot be found.

Anyone know what's going on?

Thank you,
Linda

Crystal White | 26 Feb 17:00 2013