Christian Boos | 3 Nov 18:58 2006
Picon

Re: Next Trac (0.10.1 or 0.11) with Genshi as only new feature

Luis Matos wrote:
> True ... i am waiting for the 0.11 with bug fixes and, because somebody
> mentioned it, 0.11 is important to ship with debian and package freeze
> is coming.
>
> As debian user, i would wish that you ship 0.11 before the end of the
> month.

October, you mean? ;)

More seriously, I think you wanted to write '0.10.1' in the above, as
that would be the bug fix release. End of November could be a reasonable
schedule for that (well, not with *all* the 50+ open tickets fixed, but
the most important ones, hopefully).

-- Christian

Luis Matos | 3 Nov 19:08 2006

Sex, 2006-11-03 às 18:58 +0100, Christian Boos escreveu:
> Luis Matos wrote:
> > True ... i am waiting for the 0.11 with bug fixes and, because somebody
> > mentioned it, 0.11 is important to ship with debian and package freeze
> > is coming.
> >
> > As debian user, i would wish that you ship 0.11 before the end of the
> > month.
> >

> October, you mean? ;)

> More seriously, I think you wanted to write '0.10.1' in the above, as
> that would be the bug fix release. End of November could be a reasonable
> schedule for that (well, not with *all* the 50+ open tickets fixed, but
> the most important ones, hopefully).
>
> -- Christian

true 0.10.1. I think debian is a good way of trac deployment and people
rely on debian's security and bug response

Best Regards,
--
Luis Matos