Jani Tiainen | 1 Jun 08:20 2007
Picon

[Trac] IE7 and custom query

I've some problems with IE7 and custom query - it doesn't work at all.
Same applies for adding new versions in admin plugin (at least).

I'm running track on Win 2k server, Apache 2 + mod_auth_sspi. Trac
version is 0.10 This is major showstopper that prevents usage of Trac.
There was few tickets that might have been related to my problems
(specially IE7 + mod_auth_sspi). I couldn't find any related bugs in
later minor versions and I try prevent upgrading until 0.11 is
complete.

Any suggestions?