yoni.s | 29 Mar 03:31 2012
Picon

[Trac] SubversionException "SQLite is required to be compiled and run in thread-safe mode"

Hi,
after a long while trying to debug this, it seems like php5 is making
new subversion installs not able to talk to trac repository browser.

see : http://www.snowbotic.com/archives/61 regarding dav_svn, which
seems to have a similar problem.

The problem looks like it relates to php5 and libsvn where php5's
bundled sqlite library has a version that doesn't work with newer
subversion repo's, and it gets loaded before the one python tries to
load dynamically via its swig interface.

I'm not sure this is actually the case, just that as a fact when I
disable the php5 module in my apache, the problem goes away.

Ideas ? should I be sending this to the dev list instead ?

yoni.s | 7 Apr 15:39 2012
Picon

[Trac] Re: SubversionException "SQLite is required to be compiled and run in thread-safe mode"

Someone ? Anyone ?

after a long while trying to debug this, it seems like php5 is making
new subversion installs not able to talk to trac repository browser.

see : http://www.snowbotic.com/archives/61 regarding dav_svn, which
seems to have a similar problem.

The problem looks like it relates to php5 and libsvn where php5's
bundled sqlite library has a version that doesn't work with newer
subversion repo's, and it gets loaded before the one python tries to
load dynamically via its swig interface.

I'm not sure this is actually the case, just that as a fact when I
disable the php5 module in my apache, the problem goes away.

Ideas ? should I be sending this to the dev list instead ?

Nelson Brown | 8 Apr 14:28 2012
Picon

Re: [Trac] Re: SubversionException "SQLite is required to be compiled and run in thread-safe mode"

I think the dev list would be a good place to put this.  Where do you get the subversion exception?  I'd be prepared with the log at a DEBUG level during the request where the exception was raised.

Do you get an error when you run {{{ trac-admin /path/to/project resync }}}?

-Nelson