FRANKLYN GONZALEZ | 21 Apr 16:32 2013
Picon

Inactive LDAP Synchronized User?

<!-- .ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P { padding:0px; } .ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage { font-size:12pt; font-family:Calibri; } -->
Because after having integrated the CUCM 9 with LDAP Active Directory Inactive state I get LDAP Synchronized User

The time passed for this to change acitvo, I need something to make testing even I can do?
Because after having integrated the CUCM 9 with LDAP Active Directory Inactive state I get LDAP Synchronized User

The time passed for this to change acitvo, I need something to make testing even I can do?

Franklyn Oviedo

Adam Frankel | 22 Apr 12:58 2013
Picon

Re: Inactive LDAP Synchronized User?

Are you having a problem with a user stuck as active or inactive?  Can you clarify a bit more please?

Detailed Dirsync traces will be helpful either way.