pub crawler | 2 Apr 16:09 2009
Picon

Re: 0.99.8 bug with gzip/deflate?

Good Morning,

Did anyone try defining these new separate rules in Cherokee? Did this
remedy JPG file serving issues?

Aware of the keep-alive performance benefit.  In my testing of recent
versions of Cherokee there seems to be perhaps a slight relationship
to Keep-Alive as it relates to this. Can't confirm this 100%, but I've
seen it in our high use production environment relative to us of
Cherokee in Reverse Proxy mode. Unsure if this relates to other modes
of use with  Cherokee.

-Paul