Scott Jarkoff | 1 Jun 13:06 2009
Picon

Re: Wordpress and favicon's

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 16:00, Alvaro Lopez Ortega <alvaro <at> alobbs.com> wrote:

> Thanks! (for the blog entry too..)

My pleasure. Gotta love good software like Cherokee. Not only does it
work better than advertised, but the community is awesome. I should
really be the one thanking you.

> You'd have to add a new rule:
>  Regular Expression: ^/favicon.ico$, Handler: Static Content, Final=checked.

Damn, I was so close! I had tried /favicon.ico$ and that did not work
so I tried a couple different variants. Had not thought to start with
the caret.

Many *many* _many_ thanks for the assistance. That totally worked. I'm
a favicon serving fool now.

Scott Jarkoff
http://techmiso.com/

Gmane