Woods | 1 Apr 10:27 2012
Picon

CURLOPT_USERNAME and CURLOPT_PASSWORD

Hi,

I am using curl 7.25.0, but why cannot I use CURLOPT_USERNAME and CURLOPT_USERPASSWORD? The build says they are not declared. I also have seen them defined in the curl.h file. Thanks for your comments.

--
Woods

Daniel Stenberg | 1 Apr 15:41 2012
Picon

Re: CURLOPT_USERNAME and CURLOPT_PASSWORD

On Sun, 1 Apr 2012, Woods wrote:

> I am using curl 7.25.0, but why cannot I use CURLOPT_USERNAME and
> CURLOPT_USERPASSWORD? The build says they are not declared. I also have seen
> them defined in the curl.h file. Thanks for your comments.

Are you possibly having two libcurl versions installed in different paths?

  / daniel.haxx.se