bangks | 7 Aug 09:29 2011
Picon

Re: JpGraph Error: 25111 Can't delete cached image

you must delete image file before create a image
here...

 <at> unlink("st1_bar_chart.png");
$graph->Stroke('st1_bar_chart.png');

http://p.sf.net/sfu/rim-blackberry-1
mariaz | 26 Sep 00:55 2011
Picon

Re: JpGraph Error: 25111 Can't delete cached image

Hello,
I wanted to re-open the topic because I'm experiencing the same problem too.
An image with that error appears whenever I try and see the Gantt chart of
my created projects.
I haven't worked with jpgraph before though, so if anyone could give a bit
more specific details as to where do I add the code I have to add so that I
will be able to see the chart, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you so much in advance.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2dcopy2
giancarlaramos | 19 Oct 11:21 2011

Re: JpGraph Error: 25111 Can't delete cached image

Hi mariaz,

In your function that creates the chart, just add the line below:

 <at> unlink("image.png");

Make sure to add this before the line below:

$graph->Stroke('image.png');

This deletes the image file previously created before it creates the new
image:

Hope this helps!

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2d-oct
testuser | 11 Nov 07:34 2011
Picon

Re: JpGraph Error: 25111 Can't delete cached image

Hi, I have the same problem using IIS on WIN2008. Changing the Cache_dir as
indicated above did not change anything, the new directory is not taken care
of (temp dir used is still c:\windows\temp instead of C:\Temp). Is there
anything that needs to get restarted or similar?

In the php error log in the same (windows/temp) directory I find the
folowing entries:

[10-Nov-2011 17:11:07] PHP Warning:
file_get_contents(c:\windows\temp/egw_cache/Tree-C--Users Shared
Folders-WWW-www-egroupware/translation/projectmanager-en) [
function.file-get-contents function.file-get-contents ]: failed to open
stream: Permission denied in C:\Users Shared
Folders\WWW\www\egroupware\phpgwapi\inc\class.egw_cache_files.inc.php on
line 107
[10-Nov-2011 17:11:07] PHP Warning:  array_merge() [ function.array-merge
function.array-merge ]: Argument #1 is not an array in C:\Users Shared
Folders\WWW\www\egroupware\phpgwapi\inc\class.translation.inc.php on line
261
[10-Nov-2011 17:11:07] PHP Warning:  array_merge() [ function.array-merge
function.array-merge ]: Argument #2 is not an array in C:\Users Shared
Folders\WWW\www\egroupware\phpgwapi\inc\class.translation.inc.php on line
261

I have temporarily tried adding full access to IUSR to the windows/temp and
have checked the file access right for the tmp file created: it has been
created by 'iusr' and has full access by IUSR and System account...

Please check your soruce code.

(Continue reading)

ellie2905 | 14 Sep 17:45 2012
Picon

Re: JpGraph Error: 25111 Can't delete cached image

Hello,

the same problem has happened to me with eGroupware 1.8 (I have installed
JPgraph 3.5) and I can't figure out how to stop it from happening.
Can someone explain in which file I need to go and add some code? And what
code exactly should I add?

I tried adding the code
 <at> unlink("st1_bar_chart.png");
$graph->Stroke('st1_bar_chart.png');

to the projectmanager/ganttchart.php file but it doesn't work :/ i'm
guessing I shouldn't write it exactly like above and I dont know exactly at
which part I should add it.

If someone could help please, this is important as I need it for my class
and students cant see their gantt charts.

Thank you very much in advance.

Got visibility?
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;262219671;13503038;y?

Gowtham | 17 Jan 05:45 2014

Re: JpGraph Error: 25111 Can't delete cached image

Thanx a lot !!! i am searching for a long time!!!