Chris Radcliff | 24 Jan 02:04 2008

API signin and registration updated

Hi all,

We just pushed an update to API site that corrects the problem with
signing in. To make sure you get the full benefit of the new code:

1. Clear any browser cookies for api.eventful.com or api.evdb.com.
2. Visit the API site (http://api.eventful.com) and click on "Sign in".
    You should see the new hotness (blue border) instead of the old &
busted (white border).
    (Force-refresh the page if you see the old version.)
3. Sign in. You should be sent back to the home page and your username
(or full name) should be displayed in the upper right corner.

I'll be refining this over the next few days, so please let me know if
you run into any problems.

Thanks,
---
Chris Radcliff