Micheal Wolfskill | 2 Apr 06:09 2012
Picon

Anyway to assign # of workers per server {} ?

Hello,

Id like to isolate the resources each one of my server {} consumes... in case any of my sites gets DoSed .. id like to try to contain  possible effects related to used worker processes within its respective site. Is there anyway to achieve this?

Regards,
Mike
Ruslan Ermilov | 2 Apr 08:16 2012

Re: Anyway to assign # of workers per server {} ?

On Mon, Apr 02, 2012 at 04:09:14AM +0000, Micheal Wolfskill wrote:
> Id like to isolate the resources each one of my server {} consumes... in
> case any of my sites gets DoSed .. id like to try to contain  possible
> effects related to used worker processes within its respective site. Is
> there anyway to achieve this?

If your servers use different address/port pairs, an obvious
solution would be to run several instances of nginx, one per
address/port.

Gmane