Janko Mivšek | 16 Feb 19:58 2012
Picon

Preparing Aida for Cloud Foundry

Hi guys,

Just FYI, James Foster from Gemstone (ok, VMware) is writing a series of
articles how to put a Smalltalk into a cloud using Aida 6.4 OneClick
image as an example. Very interesting read and even more interesting
work for us, so I'm hardly waiting for the next article in this series.

http://programminggems.wordpress.com/2012/02/14/preparing-smalltalk-for-cloud-foundry/

VMware's Cloud Foundry (http://www.cloudfoundry.org/)  can actually
become a "cloud of choice" for Aida web apps sooner that expected :)

Best regards
Janko

Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si
Robert Calco | 17 Feb 02:05 2012
Picon

Re: Preparing Aida for Cloud Foundry

Just FYI, James Foster from Gemstone (ok, VMware) is writing a series of
articles how to put a Smalltalk into a cloud using Aida 6.4 OneClick
image as an example. Very interesting read and even more interesting
work for us, so I'm hardly waiting for the next article in this series.

http://programminggems.wordpress.com/2012/02/14/preparing-smalltalk-for-cloud-foundry/

VMware's Cloud Foundry (http://www.cloudfoundry.org/)  can actually
become a "cloud of choice" for Aida web apps sooner that expected :)

This is great. I will follow this with deep interest as well!

- Bob

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Hi guys,<br><br>
Just FYI, James Foster from Gemstone (ok, VMware) is writing a series of<br>
articles how to put a Smalltalk into a cloud using Aida 6.4 OneClick<br>
image as an example. Very interesting read and even more interesting<br>
become a "cloud of choice" for Aida web apps sooner that expected :)<br>

--<br>
Janko Miv&scaron;ek<br>
Aida/Web<br>
Janko Mivšek | 17 Feb 21:31 2012
Picon

Re: Preparing Aida for Cloud Foundry

.. and second, the final part:

Adding Smalltalk to Cloud Foundry
http://programminggems.wordpress.com/2012/02/17/adding-smalltalk-to-cloud-foundry/

Best regards
Janko

S, Janko Mivšek piše:
> Hi guys,
>
> Just FYI, James Foster from Gemstone (ok, VMware) is writing a series of
> articles how to put a Smalltalk into a cloud using Aida 6.4 OneClick
> image as an example. Very interesting read and even more interesting
> work for us, so I'm hardly waiting for the next article in this series.
>
> http://programminggems.wordpress.com/2012/02/14/preparing-smalltalk-for-cloud-foundry/
>
> VMware's Cloud Foundry (http://www.cloudfoundry.org/)  can actually
> become a "cloud of choice" for Aida web apps sooner that expected :)
>

> Best regards
> Janko

Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si
Janko Mivšek | 28 Feb 14:33 2012
Picon

Re: Preparing Aida for Cloud Foundry with MySQL

.. and third (previous was obviously not final) part:

Using MySQL in Aida on Pharo
http://programminggems.wordpress.com/2012/02/27/using-mysql-in-aida-on-pharo/