koniu | 1 Jun 04:03 2009
Picon

Re: next branch - titlebar problem with tiled layout

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 14:15, Julien Danjou <julien <at> danjou.info> wrote:
> Yes, I can reproduce. Could you do some bisect to find where it fails?

Frankly I don't have the time to do lots of testing these days but I
might get round to it at some point.

koniu | 25 Aug 21:29 2009
Picon

Re: next branch - titlebar problem with tiled layout

bump - the problem still exist except it's now in master

Uli Schlachter | 25 Aug 21:48 2009

koniu wrote:
> bump - the problem still exist except it's now in master

Open a bug report on flyspray and add all the info to it. This thread is so old,
I don't even have it my mail box anymore.

Uli
--
"Do you know that books smell like nutmeg or some spice from a foreign land?"
                                                  -- Faber in Fahrenheit 451

Gmane