e-mail pj.hope | 21 Feb 23:42 2013

Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Hi All,
          I have sent a couple of mails asking about a book titled
Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug which I found on Amazon but as yet had
no response. To be honest I am not sure the mails are getting to the
list.

I don't remember seeing anything mention about this book by Ray or
John before and wondered if it is actually due for release in November
or have Amazon got it wrong.

If it’s a genuine book I was hoping Ray good give a bit more info
regarding this release as its co-authored by Steve Abrams is it part
of a series or part of the Atlas of Midkemia Ray had discussed before.

I would really appreciate if someone could respond so that I at least
know the mail made it to the list.

Cheers Peter

Lani cat | 21 Feb 23:46 2013

RE: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

I havent heard anything about it either.
I will ask on his FB page, he might be pretty busy at the moment.
Looks interesting but ive only heard of Jimmy the Crawler and Magicians End coming out this year too.
Lani

> Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:42:32 +0000
> Subject: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug
> From: pj.hope-XZoyATsUNX5Wk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org
> To: feistfans-l-Re1fH9pVRcMibAbXQ5Tkjg@public.gmane.org
> Hi All,
> I have sent a couple of mails asking about a book titled
> Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug which I found on Amazon but as yet had
> no response. To be honest I am not sure the mails are getting to the
> list.
> I don't remember seeing anything mention about this book by Ray or
> John before and wondered if it is actually due for release in November
> or have Amazon got it wrong.
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Midkemia-Chronicles-Raymond-E-Feist/dp/0380978261/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1361485351&sr=1-4
> If it’s a genuine book I was hoping Ray good give a bit more info
> regarding this release as its co-authored by Steve Abrams is it part
> of a series or part of the Atlas of Midkemia Ray had discussed before.
> I would really appreciate if someone could respond so that I at least
> know the mail made it to the list.
> Cheers Peter
pj.hope | 22 Feb 00:24 2013

Hi Lani
Thanks for replying I wasn't sure my mails were getting through to the list.
How cool would it be if we were to get 3 new titles this year!
Peter
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange
From: Lani cat <firey_cat1 <at> hotmail.com>
Sender: bounce-74984213-8355517 <at> list.cornell.edu
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:46:51 +0000
To: <feistfans-l <at> list.cornell.edu>
ReplyTo: "feistfans-l" <feistfans-l <at> list.cornell.edu>
Subject: RE: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

I havent heard anything about it either.
I will ask on his FB page, he might be pretty busy at the moment.
Lani

> Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:42:32 +0000
> Subject: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug
> From: pj.hope <at> ntlworld.com
> To: feistfans-l <at> list.cornell.edu
> Hi All,
> I have sent a couple of mails asking about a book titled
> Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug which I found on Amazon but as yet had
> no response. To be honest I am not sure the mails are getting to the
> list.
> I don't remember seeing anything mention about this book by Ray or
> John before and wondered if it is actually due for release in November
> or have Amazon got it wrong.
> If it’s a genuine book I was hoping Ray good give a bit more info
> regarding this release as its co-authored by Steve Abrams is it part
> of a series or part of the Atlas of Midkemia Ray had discussed before.
> I would really appreciate if someone could respond so that I at least
> know the mail made it to the list.
> Cheers Peter
Lani cat | 22 Feb 02:02 2013

RE: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Woooo hooooooo.  Here is his reply Via Facebook.

Hi Ray, Quick question......do you have another book coming out in November this year called "The Chronicles of Pug"?
It looks like Amazon say you do, i just hadnt heard of it.

To: feistfans-l-Re1fH9pVRcMibAbXQ5Tkjg@public.gmane.org
From: pj.hope-XZoyATsUNX5Wk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 23:24:10 +0000

<!-- .ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P {padding:0px;} .ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;} --> Hi Lani
Thanks for replying I wasn't sure my mails were getting through to the list.
How cool would it be if we were to get 3 new titles this year!
Peter
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange
From: Lani cat <firey_cat1-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org>
Sender: bounce-74984213-8355517-Re1fH9pVRcMibAbXQ5Tkjg@public.gmane.org
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:46:51 +0000
To: <feistfans-l-Re1fH9pVRcMibAbXQ5Tkjg@public.gmane.org>
ReplyTo: "feistfans-l" <feistfans-l-Re1fH9pVRcMibAbXQ5Tkjg@public.gmane.org>
Subject: RE: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

I havent heard anything about it either.
I will ask on his FB page, he might be pretty busy at the moment.
Lani

> Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:42:32 +0000
> Subject: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug
> From: pj.hope-XZoyATsUNX5Wk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org
> To: feistfans-l-Re1fH9pVRcMibAbXQ5Tkjg@public.gmane.org
> Hi All,
> I have sent a couple of mails asking about a book titled
> Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug which I found on Amazon but as yet had
> no response. To be honest I am not sure the mails are getting to the
> list.
> I don't remember seeing anything mention about this book by Ray or
> John before and wondered if it is actually due for release in November
> or have Amazon got it wrong.
> If it’s a genuine book I was hoping Ray good give a bit more info
> regarding this release as its co-authored by Steve Abrams is it part
> of a series or part of the Atlas of Midkemia Ray had discussed before.
> I would really appreciate if someone could respond so that I at least
> know the mail made it to the list.
> Cheers Peter
Josh | 22 Feb 06:38 2013

good news :)

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Lani cat <firey_cat1-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org> wrote:
Woooo hooooooo.  Here is his reply Via Facebook.

It looks like Amazon say you do, i just hadnt heard of it.

To: feistfans-l-Re1fH9pVRcN8uu+fqyztUQ@public.gmane.orgu
From: pj.hope <at> ntlworld.com
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 23:24:10 +0000

Hi Lani
Thanks for replying I wasn't sure my mails were getting through to the list.
How cool would it be if we were to get 3 new titles this year!
Peter
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:46:51 +0000
Subject: RE: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

I havent heard anything about it either.
I will ask on his FB page, he might be pretty busy at the moment.
Lani

> Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:42:32 +0000
> Subject: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug
> From: pj.hope-XZoyATsUNX5Wk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org
> To: feistfans-l <at> list.cornell.edu
> Hi All,
> I have sent a couple of mails asking about a book titled
> Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug which I found on Amazon but as yet had
> no response. To be honest I am not sure the mails are getting to the
> list.
> I don't remember seeing anything mention about this book by Ray or
> John before and wondered if it is actually due for release in November
> or have Amazon got it wrong.
> If it’s a genuine book I was hoping Ray good give a bit more info
> regarding this release as its co-authored by Steve Abrams is it part
> of a series or part of the Atlas of Midkemia Ray had discussed before.
> I would really appreciate if someone could respond so that I at least
> know the mail made it to the list.
> Cheers Peter

Josh Hessel | 22 Feb 00:25 2013

Sounds awesome! Maybe you have discovered something that wasn't meant
to be announced yet, hence the tumbleweeds.....

On 22/02/2013, at 9:48, "e-mail pj.hope" <pj.hope@...> wrote:

> Hi All,
>          I have sent a couple of mails asking about a book titled
> Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug which I found on Amazon but as yet had
> no response. To be honest I am not sure the mails are getting to the
> list.
> I don't remember seeing anything mention about this book by Ray or
> John before and wondered if it is actually due for release in November
> or have Amazon got it wrong.
> If it’s a genuine book I was hoping Ray good give a bit more info
> regarding this release as its co-authored by Steve Abrams is it part
> of a series or part of the Atlas of Midkemia Ray had discussed before.
> I would really appreciate if someone could respond so that I at least
> know the mail made it to the list.
> Cheers Peter

Brian Jones (Trancendance | 22 Feb 01:22 2013

RE: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Yeah, Rays pretty prompt at replying and I think he's up to his arm pits in finalization and marketing I expect. He'll come back when he gets 5 mins.

Sent from my Windows Phone
From: Josh Hessel
Sent: ‎21/‎02/‎2013 23:29

Sounds awesome! Maybe you have discovered something that wasn't meant
to be announced yet, hence the tumbleweeds.....

On 22/02/2013, at 9:48, "e-mail pj.hope" <pj.hope-XZoyATsUNX5Wk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>          I have sent a couple of mails asking about a book titled
> Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug which I found on Amazon but as yet had
> no response. To be honest I am not sure the mails are getting to the
> list.
> I don't remember seeing anything mention about this book by Ray or
> John before and wondered if it is actually due for release in November
> or have Amazon got it wrong.
> If it’s a genuine book I was hoping Ray good give a bit more info
> regarding this release as its co-authored by Steve Abrams is it part
> of a series or part of the Atlas of Midkemia Ray had discussed before.
> I would really appreciate if someone could respond so that I at least
> know the mail made it to the list.
> Cheers Peter

John | 22 Feb 08:28 2013

e-mail pj.hope <pj.hope@...> writes
>Hi All,
>          I have sent a couple of mails asking about a book titled
>Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug which I found on Amazon but as yet had
>no response. To be honest I am not sure the mails are getting to the
>list.
>I don't remember seeing anything mention about this book by Ray or
>John before and wondered if it is actually due for release in November
>or have Amazon got it wrong.
>http://www.amazon.co.uk/Midkemia-Chronicles-Raymond-E-Feist/dp/038097826
>1/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1361485351&sr=1-4
>If it’s a genuine book I was hoping Ray good give a bit more info
>regarding this release as its co-authored by Steve Abrams is it part
>of a series or part of the Atlas of Midkemia Ray had discussed before.
>I would really appreciate if someone could respond so that I at least
>know the mail made it to the list.
>Cheers Peter

It is a genuine book, my understanding it replaces the long awaited
atlas.

John

The Official Raymond E Feist Website

Books to read, and shelves to fill,
Ray's great books, just fit the bill.

Mat Fisher | 22 Feb 14:32 2013

RE: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Party time! 3 Feist books in one year! Woohoo!

-----Original Message-----
From: bounce-75028622-25410917 <at> list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-75028622-25410917 <at> list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of John
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 2:29 AM
To: feistfans-l <at> list.cornell.edu

e-mail pj.hope <pj.hope <at> ntlworld.com> writes
>Hi All,
>          I have sent a couple of mails asking about a book titled
>Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug which I found on Amazon but as yet had
>no response. To be honest I am not sure the mails are getting to the
>list.
>I don't remember seeing anything mention about this book by Ray or John
>before and wondered if it is actually due for release in November or
>have Amazon got it wrong.
>http://www.amazon.co.uk/Midkemia-Chronicles-Raymond-E-Feist/dp/03809782

>1/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1361485351&sr=1-4
>If it’s a genuine book I was hoping Ray good give a bit more info
>regarding this release as its co-authored by Steve Abrams is it part of
>a series or part of the Atlas of Midkemia Ray had discussed before.
>I would really appreciate if someone could respond so that I at least
>know the mail made it to the list.
>Cheers Peter

It is a genuine book, my understanding it replaces the long awaited atlas.
John

The Official Raymond E Feist Website

Books to read, and shelves to fill,
Ray's great books, just fit the bill.

________________________________

the sender immediately.
juntao | 22 Feb 16:56 2013

Re: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

I must be missing a post on the 3rd book?  Which is the 3rd?

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 5:32 AM, Mat Fisher <mfisher-rCFWzTzBaZJPz6pbp6a9z9BPR1lH4CV8@public.gmane.org> wrote:
Party time! 3 Feist books in one year! Woohoo!

-----Original Message-----
From: bounce-75028622-25410917-Re1fH9pVRcNUIDd8j+nm9g@public.gmane.orgl.edu [mailto:bounce-75028622-25410917-Re1fH9pVRcMibAbXQ5Tkjg@public.gmane.org] On Behalf Of John
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 2:29 AM
To: feistfans-l-Re1fH9pVRcMibAbXQ5Tkjg@public.gmane.org

e-mail pj.hope <pj.hope-XZoyATsUNX5Wk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org> writes
>Hi All,
>          I have sent a couple of mails asking about a book titled
>Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug which I found on Amazon but as yet had
>no response. To be honest I am not sure the mails are getting to the
>list.
>I don't remember seeing anything mention about this book by Ray or John
>before and wondered if it is actually due for release in November or
>have Amazon got it wrong.
>http://www.amazon.co.uk/Midkemia-Chronicles-Raymond-E-Feist/dp/03809782
>1/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1361485351&sr=1-4
>If it’s a genuine book I was hoping Ray good give a bit more info
>regarding this release as its co-authored by Steve Abrams is it part of
>a series or part of the Atlas of Midkemia Ray had discussed before.
>I would really appreciate if someone could respond so that I at least
>know the mail made it to the list.
>Cheers Peter

It is a genuine book, my understanding it replaces the long awaited atlas.
John

The Official Raymond E Feist Website

Books to read, and shelves to fill,
Ray's great books, just fit the bill.

________________________________

This e-mail communication, including all attachments, may contain private, proprietary, privileged and/or confidential information and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized use, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, and have received it in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.

Anestis Kozakis | 22 Feb 20:54 2013

Re: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 5:32 AM, Mat Fisher <mfisher-rCFWzTzBaZJPz6pbp6a9z9BPR1lH4CV8@public.gmane.org> wrote:
Party time! 3 Feist books in one year! Woohoo!

On 23 February 2013 02:56, juntao <j2tao04-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
I must be missing a post on the 3rd book?  Which is the 3rd?

I'm guessing Magician's End.
Anestis Kozakis | kenosti-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

RE: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

of Pug.....

-----Original Message-----
From: bounce-75126665-8589982 <at> list.cornell.edu
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 5:32 AM, Mat Fisher <mfisher <at> morneaushepell.com> wrote:

Party time! 3 Feist books in one year! Woohoo!

On 23 February 2013 02:56, juntao <j2tao04 <at> gmail.com> wrote:

I must be missing a post on the 3rd book?  Which is the 3rd?

I'm guessing Magician's End.

Anestis Kozakis | kenosti <at> gmail.com
juntao | 23 Feb 01:18 2013

Re: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Thank you!  Yea, I was confused... Can't wait.  I love that I always have to order from the UK because I can't wait for the US to get something... haha

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Stroup, Shelley A CIV SWOS N61 <shelley.stroup-JoQm+pnW5+g@public.gmane.org> wrote:
There's Magician's End, Jimmy and the Crawler and the Atlis, which has been named Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug.....

-----Original Message-----
From: bounce-75126665-8589982 <at> list.cornell.edu [mailto:bounce-75126665-8589982-Re1fH9pVRcMibAbXQ5Tkjg@public.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Anestis Kozakis
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Party time! 3 Feist books in one year! Woohoo!

I must be missing a post on the 3rd book?  Which is the 3rd?

I'm guessing Magician's End.

Anestis Kozakis | kenosti <at> gmail.com

sgthellianrocks | 23 Feb 01:29 2013

Re: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

LOL....that's what I do too!!! If it was only a couple weeks difference, that'd be one thing, but usually its 2-5 months difference and I can't wait those couple months for the US release. Except for Rays books, I usually order the newest from Mystery Galaxies so Ray can sign it!

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
From: juntao <j2tao04 <at> gmail.com>
Sender: bounce-75162622-11320060 <at> list.cornell.edu
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:18:52 -0800
To: feistfans-l<feistfans-l <at> list.cornell.edu>
ReplyTo: "feistfans-l" <feistfans-l <at> list.cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Stroup, Shelley A CIV SWOS N61 <shelley.stroup <at> navy.mil> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: bounce-75126665-8589982 <at> list.cornell.edu [mailto:bounce-75126665-8589982 <at> list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Anestis Kozakis
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Party time! 3 Feist books in one year! Woohoo!

On 23 February 2013 02:56, juntao <j2tao04 <at> gmail.com> wrote:

I must be missing a post on the 3rd book?  Which is the 3rd?

I'm guessing Magician's End.

Anestis Kozakis | kenosti <at> gmail.com

jun mortel | 23 Feb 01:58 2013

Re: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Yup, ill be there to buy a 2nd copy too. Haha... Cant wait for the books to come out. Sometimes i like the cover more too.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 22, 2013, at 4:29 PM, sgthellianrocks <at> yahoo.com wrote:

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:18:52 -0800

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Party time! 3 Feist books in one year! Woohoo!

I must be missing a post on the 3rd book?  Which is the 3rd?

I'm guessing Magician's End.

Anestis Kozakis | kenosti <at> gmail.com

Mat Fisher | 23 Feb 09:43 2013

RE: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Hey who taught you about UK purchasing! J

From: bounce-75164634-25410917-Re1fH9pVRcMibAbXQ5Tkjg@public.gmane.org [mailto:bounce-75164634-25410917 <at> list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of sgthellianrocks-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 7:30 PM

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

From: juntao <j2tao04-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>

Sender: bounce-75162622-11320060-Re1fH9pVRcNIFVRr+sXJbQ@public.gmane.org.edu

Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:18:52 -0800

To: feistfans-l<feistfans-l-Re1fH9pVRcOHn3QaJetO8g@public.gmane.orgdu>

ReplyTo: "feistfans-l" <feistfans-l-Re1fH9pVRcMibAbXQ5Tkjg@public.gmane.org>

-----Original Message-----
From: bounce-75126665-8589982-Re1fH9pVRcMibAbXQ5Tkjg@public.gmane.org [mailto:bounce-75126665-8589982-Re1fH9pVRcMibAbXQ5Tkjg@public.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Anestis Kozakis
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Party time! 3 Feist books in one year! Woohoo!

I must be missing a post on the 3rd book?  Which is the 3rd?

I'm guessing Magician's End.

Anestis Kozakis | kenosti-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

Lani cat | 23 Feb 11:11 2013

RE: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Ok someone help me here.
So if i buy from the UK here in New Zealand, i get a different cover than when the USA or Auzzie and NZ sell them?
Hey Shells, who is Mystery Galaxies and why get them there for Ray to sign?  Is there a difference in the book/cover etc?
Thanks
Lani

From: mfisher-rCFWzTzBaZJPz6pbp6a9z9BPR1lH4CV8@public.gmane.org
To: feistfans-l-Re1fH9pVRcMibAbXQ5Tkjg@public.gmane.org
Subject: RE: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 08:43:59 +0000

<!-- .ExternalClass p.ecxMsoNormal, .ExternalClass li.ecxMsoNormal, .ExternalClass div.ecxMsoNormal {font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";} .ExternalClass a:link, .ExternalClass span.ecxMsoHyperlink {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;} .ExternalClass a:visited, .ExternalClass span.ecxMsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple;text-decoration:underline;} .ExternalClass p.ecxMsoAcetate, .ExternalClass li.ecxMsoAcetate, .ExternalClass div.ecxMsoAcetate {font-size:8.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";} .ExternalClass span.ecxEmailStyle17 {font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497D;} .ExternalClass span.ecxBalloonTextChar {font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";} .ExternalClass .ecxMsoChpDefault {font-size:10.0pt;} <at> page WordSection1 {;} .ExternalClass div.ecxWordSection1 {;} -->

Hey who taught you about UK purchasing! J

Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 7:30 PM

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

From: juntao <j2tao04-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>

Sender: bounce-75162622-11320060-Re1fH9pVRcP/PtFMR13I2A@public.gmane.orgell.edu

Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:18:52 -0800

To: feistfans-l<feistfans-l-Re1fH9pVRcNUIDd8j+nm9g@public.gmane.orgl.edu>

ReplyTo: "feistfans-l" <feistfans-l <at> list.cornell.edu>

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Party time! 3 Feist books in one year! Woohoo!

I must be missing a post on the 3rd book?  Which is the 3rd?

I'm guessing Magician's End.

Anestis Kozakis | kenosti-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

Anestis Kozakis | 23 Feb 11:15 2013

On 23 February 2013 21:11, Lani cat <firey_cat1 <at> hotmail.com> wrote:
Ok someone help me here.
Thanks
Lani

The U.K. and U.S. releases usually have different covers.  The U.K. release is the same for U.K., Australia and N.Z. (and wherever else gets the U.K.distribution.

The U.S. are special and get a cover all to themselves as they don't like sharing :-)

Anestis.

Anestis Kozakis | kenosti-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
Lani cat | 23 Feb 11:17 2013

RE: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Ohhhhhhhh, ok.  Well i guess i had better get both then too :).
I did wonder about the covers.  I like the look of the dragon one for Magicians End, i hope that one is available.
Thanks Anestis :) for clearing that up.

From: kenosti-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 21:15:24 +1100
To: feistfans-l-Re1fH9pVRcP/PtFMR13I2A@public.gmane.orgell.edu

On 23 February 2013 21:11, Lani cat <firey_cat1 <at> hotmail.com> wrote:
Ok someone help me here.
Thanks
Lani

Anestis.

Anestis Kozakis | kenosti-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
sgthellianrocks | 23 Feb 14:00 2013

Hey Lani! :)

Mystery Galaxies is in San Diego, where Ray does a signing every year, no matter what. In the past I've ordered the current release and some of Ray's earlier work and Mystery got them signed for me! :)

They usually have a small inventory of Ray's current release signed for anyone who can't make it to one of signings this year! Also, John has a link to their website on crydee.com!

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
From: Lani cat <firey_cat1 <at> hotmail.com>
Sender: bounce-75365623-11320060 <at> list.cornell.edu
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 10:17:50 +0000
To: <feistfans-l <at> list.cornell.edu>
ReplyTo: "feistfans-l" <feistfans-l <at> list.cornell.edu>
Subject: RE: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Ohhhhhhhh, ok.  Well i guess i had better get both then too :).
Thanks Anestis :) for clearing that up.

From: kenosti <at> gmail.com
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 21:15:24 +1100
To: feistfans-l <at> list.cornell.edu

On 23 February 2013 21:11, Lani cat <firey_cat1 <at> hotmail.com> wrote:
Ok someone help me here.
Thanks
Lani

Anestis.

Anestis Kozakis | kenosti <at> gmail.com
Brian Jones (Trancendance | 23 Feb 12:39 2013

RE: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Yeah, but ours are better ;0)

Sent from my Windows Phone
From: Anestis Kozakis
Sent: ‎23/‎02/‎2013 10:19

On 23 February 2013 21:11, Lani cat <firey_cat1 <at> hotmail.com> wrote:
Ok someone help me here.
Thanks
Lani

Anestis.

Anestis Kozakis | kenosti-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
John | 23 Feb 20:42 2013

Anestis Kozakis <kenosti@...> writes
>On 23 February 2013 21:11, Lani cat <firey_cat1@...> wrote:
>  Ok someone help me here.
>  So if i buy from the UK here in New Zealand, i get a different cover than
>  when the USA or Auzzie and NZ sell them?
>  Hey Shells, who is Mystery Galaxies and why get them there for Ray
>  to sign?  Is there a difference in the book/cover etc?
>  Thanks
>  Lani
>The U.K. and U.S. releases usually have different covers.  The U.K.
>release is the same for U.K., Australia and N.Z. (and wherever else gets
>the U.K.distribution.

Except for Magician's End which I understand the UK has a slightly
different finish on it.

John

The Official Raymond E Feist Website

Books to read, and shelves to fill,
Ray's great books, just fit the bill.

sgthellianrocks | 23 Feb 13:39 2013

You know who! ;-)

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
From: Mat Fisher <mfisher <at> morneaushepell.com>
Sender: bounce-75347623-11320060 <at> list.cornell.edu
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 08:43:59 +0000
To: feistfans-l<feistfans-l <at> list.cornell.edu>
ReplyTo: "feistfans-l" <feistfans-l <at> list.cornell.edu>
Subject: RE: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Hey who taught you about UK purchasing! J

From: bounce-75164634-25410917 <at> list.cornell.edu [mailto:bounce-75164634-25410917 <at> list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of sgthellianrocks <at> yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 7:30 PM

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

From: juntao <j2tao04 <at> gmail.com>

Sender: bounce-75162622-11320060 <at> list.cornell.edu

Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:18:52 -0800

To: feistfans-l<feistfans-l <at> list.cornell.edu>

ReplyTo: "feistfans-l" <feistfans-l <at> list.cornell.edu>

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Party time! 3 Feist books in one year! Woohoo!

On 23 February 2013 02:56, juntao <j2tao04 <at> gmail.com> wrote:

I must be missing a post on the 3rd book?  Which is the 3rd?

I'm guessing Magician's End.

Anestis Kozakis | kenosti <at> gmail.com