e-mail pj.hope | 21 Feb 23:42 2013

Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Hi All,
          I have sent a couple of mails asking about a book titled
Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug which I found on Amazon but as yet had
no response. To be honest I am not sure the mails are getting to the
list.

I don't remember seeing anything mention about this book by Ray or
John before and wondered if it is actually due for release in November
or have Amazon got it wrong.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Midkemia-Chronicles-Raymond-E-Feist/dp/0380978261/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1361485351&sr=1-4

If it’s a genuine book I was hoping Ray good give a bit more info
regarding this release as its co-authored by Steve Abrams is it part
of a series or part of the Atlas of Midkemia Ray had discussed before.

I would really appreciate if someone could respond so that I at least
know the mail made it to the list.

Cheers Peter

Lani cat | 21 Feb 23:46 2013
Picon

RE: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

I havent heard anything about it either.
I will ask on his FB page, he might be pretty busy at the moment.
Looks interesting but ive only heard of Jimmy the Crawler and Magicians End coming out this year too.
Lani

> Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:42:32 +0000
> Subject: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug
> From: pj.hope-XZoyATsUNX5Wk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org
> To: feistfans-l-Re1fH9pVRcMibAbXQ5Tkjg@public.gmane.org
>
> Hi All,
> I have sent a couple of mails asking about a book titled
> Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug which I found on Amazon but as yet had
> no response. To be honest I am not sure the mails are getting to the
> list.
>
> I don't remember seeing anything mention about this book by Ray or
> John before and wondered if it is actually due for release in November
> or have Amazon got it wrong.
>
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Midkemia-Chronicles-Raymond-E-Feist/dp/0380978261/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1361485351&sr=1-4
>
> If it’s a genuine book I was hoping Ray good give a bit more info
> regarding this release as its co-authored by Steve Abrams is it part
> of a series or part of the Atlas of Midkemia Ray had discussed before.
>
> I would really appreciate if someone could respond so that I at least
> know the mail made it to the list.
>
> Cheers Peter

pj.hope | 22 Feb 00:24 2013

Re: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Hi Lani
Thanks for replying I wasn't sure my mails were getting through to the list.
How cool would it be if we were to get 3 new titles this year!
Peter
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange
ReplyTo: "feistfans-l" <feistfans-l <at> list.cornell.edu>
Subject: RE: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

I havent heard anything about it either.
I will ask on his FB page, he might be pretty busy at the moment.
Looks interesting but ive only heard of Jimmy the Crawler and Magicians End coming out this year too.
Lani

> Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:42:32 +0000
> Subject: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug
> From: pj.hope <at> ntlworld.com
> To: feistfans-l <at> list.cornell.edu
>
> Hi All,
> I have sent a couple of mails asking about a book titled
> Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug which I found on Amazon but as yet had
> no response. To be honest I am not sure the mails are getting to the
> list.
>
> I don't remember seeing anything mention about this book by Ray or
> John before and wondered if it is actually due for release in November
> or have Amazon got it wrong.
>
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Midkemia-Chronicles-Raymond-E-Feist/dp/0380978261/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1361485351&sr=1-4
>
> If it’s a genuine book I was hoping Ray good give a bit more info
> regarding this release as its co-authored by Steve Abrams is it part
> of a series or part of the Atlas of Midkemia Ray had discussed before.
>
> I would really appreciate if someone could respond so that I at least
> know the mail made it to the list.
>
> Cheers Peter

Lani cat | 22 Feb 02:02 2013
Picon

RE: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Woooo hooooooo.  Here is his reply Via Facebook.

Hi Ray, Quick question......do you have another book coming out in November this year called "The Chronicles of Pug"?
It looks like Amazon say you do, i just hadnt heard of it.

I havent heard anything about it either.
I will ask on his FB page, he might be pretty busy at the moment.
Looks interesting but ive only heard of Jimmy the Crawler and Magicians End coming out this year too.
Lani

> Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:42:32 +0000
> Subject: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug
> From: pj.hope-XZoyATsUNX5Wk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org
> To: feistfans-l-Re1fH9pVRcMibAbXQ5Tkjg@public.gmane.org
>
> Hi All,
> I have sent a couple of mails asking about a book titled
> Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug which I found on Amazon but as yet had
> no response. To be honest I am not sure the mails are getting to the
> list.
>
> I don't remember seeing anything mention about this book by Ray or
> John before and wondered if it is actually due for release in November
> or have Amazon got it wrong.
>
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Midkemia-Chronicles-Raymond-E-Feist/dp/0380978261/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1361485351&sr=1-4
>
> If it’s a genuine book I was hoping Ray good give a bit more info
> regarding this release as its co-authored by Steve Abrams is it part
> of a series or part of the Atlas of Midkemia Ray had discussed before.
>
> I would really appreciate if someone could respond so that I at least
> know the mail made it to the list.
>
> Cheers Peter

Josh | 22 Feb 06:38 2013
Picon

Re: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

good news :)

Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:46:51 +0000

I havent heard anything about it either.
I will ask on his FB page, he might be pretty busy at the moment.
Looks interesting but ive only heard of Jimmy the Crawler and Magicians End coming out this year too.
Lani

> Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:42:32 +0000
> Subject: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug
> From: pj.hope-XZoyATsUNX5Wk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org
> To: feistfans-l <at> list.cornell.edu
>
> Hi All,
> I have sent a couple of mails asking about a book titled
> Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug which I found on Amazon but as yet had
> no response. To be honest I am not sure the mails are getting to the
> list.
>
> I don't remember seeing anything mention about this book by Ray or
> John before and wondered if it is actually due for release in November
> or have Amazon got it wrong.
>
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Midkemia-Chronicles-Raymond-E-Feist/dp/0380978261/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1361485351&sr=1-4
>
> If it’s a genuine book I was hoping Ray good give a bit more info
> regarding this release as its co-authored by Steve Abrams is it part
> of a series or part of the Atlas of Midkemia Ray had discussed before.
>
> I would really appreciate if someone could respond so that I at least
> know the mail made it to the list.
>
> Cheers Peter

Josh Hessel | 22 Feb 00:25 2013
Picon

Re: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Sounds awesome! Maybe you have discovered something that wasn't meant
to be announced yet, hence the tumbleweeds.....

On 22/02/2013, at 9:48, "e-mail pj.hope" <pj.hope@...> wrote:

> Hi All,
>          I have sent a couple of mails asking about a book titled
> Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug which I found on Amazon but as yet had
> no response. To be honest I am not sure the mails are getting to the
> list.
>
> I don't remember seeing anything mention about this book by Ray or
> John before and wondered if it is actually due for release in November
> or have Amazon got it wrong.
>
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Midkemia-Chronicles-Raymond-E-Feist/dp/0380978261/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1361485351&sr=1-4
>
> If it’s a genuine book I was hoping Ray good give a bit more info
> regarding this release as its co-authored by Steve Abrams is it part
> of a series or part of the Atlas of Midkemia Ray had discussed before.
>
> I would really appreciate if someone could respond so that I at least
> know the mail made it to the list.
>
> Cheers Peter

Brian Jones (Trancendance | 22 Feb 01:22 2013
Picon

RE: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Yeah, Rays pretty prompt at replying and I think he's up to his arm pits in finalization and marketing I expect. He'll come back when he gets 5 mins.

Sent from my Windows Phone

On 22/02/2013, at 9:48, "e-mail pj.hope" <pj.hope-XZoyATsUNX5Wk0Htik3J/w@public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>          I have sent a couple of mails asking about a book titled
> Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug which I found on Amazon but as yet had
> no response. To be honest I am not sure the mails are getting to the
> list.
>
> I don't remember seeing anything mention about this book by Ray or
> John before and wondered if it is actually due for release in November
> or have Amazon got it wrong.
>
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Midkemia-Chronicles-Raymond-E-Feist/dp/0380978261/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1361485351&sr=1-4
>
> If it’s a genuine book I was hoping Ray good give a bit more info
> regarding this release as its co-authored by Steve Abrams is it part
> of a series or part of the Atlas of Midkemia Ray had discussed before.
>
> I would really appreciate if someone could respond so that I at least
> know the mail made it to the list.
>
> Cheers Peter

John | 22 Feb 08:28 2013

Re: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

e-mail pj.hope <pj.hope@...> writes
>Hi All,
>          I have sent a couple of mails asking about a book titled
>Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug which I found on Amazon but as yet had
>no response. To be honest I am not sure the mails are getting to the
>list.
>
>I don't remember seeing anything mention about this book by Ray or
>John before and wondered if it is actually due for release in November
>or have Amazon got it wrong.
>
>http://www.amazon.co.uk/Midkemia-Chronicles-Raymond-E-Feist/dp/038097826
>1/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1361485351&sr=1-4
>
>If it’s a genuine book I was hoping Ray good give a bit more info
>regarding this release as its co-authored by Steve Abrams is it part
>of a series or part of the Atlas of Midkemia Ray had discussed before.
>
>I would really appreciate if someone could respond so that I at least
>know the mail made it to the list.
>
>Cheers Peter

It is a genuine book, my understanding it replaces the long awaited
atlas.

John

The Official Raymond E Feist Website
http://www.crydee.com/

Books to read, and shelves to fill,
Ray's great books, just fit the bill.

Mat Fisher | 22 Feb 14:32 2013

RE: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

Party time! 3 Feist books in one year! Woohoo!

e-mail pj.hope <pj.hope <at> ntlworld.com> writes

--
John

The Official Raymond E Feist Website
http://www.crydee.com/

Books to read, and shelves to fill,
Ray's great books, just fit the bill.

________________________________

This e-mail communication, including all attachments, may contain private, proprietary, privileged
and/or confidential information and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Any
unauthorized use, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, and have received it in error, please delete it and notify
the sender immediately.
juntao | 22 Feb 16:56 2013
Picon

Re: Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug

I must be missing a post on the 3rd book?  Which is the 3rd?

Party time! 3 Feist books in one year! Woohoo!

>          I have sent a couple of mails asking about a book titled
>Midkemia: The Chronicles of Pug which I found on Amazon but as yet had
>no response. To be honest I am not sure the mails are getting to the
>list.
>
>I don't remember seeing anything mention about this book by Ray or John
>before and wondered if it is actually due for release in November or
>have Amazon got it wrong.
>
>http://www.amazon.co.uk/Midkemia-Chronicles-Raymond-E-Feist/dp/03809782
>6
>1/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1361485351&sr=1-4
>
>If it’s a genuine book I was hoping Ray good give a bit more info
>regarding this release as its co-authored by Steve Abrams is it part of
>a series or part of the Atlas of Midkemia Ray had discussed before.
>
>I would really appreciate if someone could respond so that I at least
>know the mail made it to the list.
>
>Cheers Peter

It is a genuine book, my understanding it replaces the long awaited atlas.
--
John

The Official Raymond E Feist Website
http://www.crydee.com/

Books to read, and shelves to fill,
Ray's great books, just fit the bill.

This e-mail communication, including all attachments, may contain private, proprietary, privileged and/or confidential information and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized use, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, and have received it in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.

Anestis Kozakis | 22 Feb 20:54 2013