Ramakrishna Upadrasta | 9 Jan 12:57 2012
Picon

Fwd: H.H. Swami Divyananda Saraswati-ji's Laghu Kaumudi Lectures (Kailasa Ashram)

namaste,

I am reposting this message (originally from Samskrita group) in the
hope that it would be useful to students. Many thanks to Shri
Ramesh-ji, Shri Praveen-ji, and Shri Shankara-ji for pointers to these
lectures some time back.

namaste
Ramakrishna