venticelli95 | 2 Aug 01:31 2006
Picon

Re: Clarifications/Spellmaker

Hi Anne (are you the same "SpellFaithful/Skeptical" that posts on
that forum now? Just curious)

I read your post here and had to jump in and say my piece as well. I
have never spent any money on spellmaker but I am a member of the
yahoo forum and have been a lurker there for a long time (I finally
joined it a few months back but have never posted anything because
it ultimately seemed pointless).
I've been watching that forum for a long, long time, and at first I
read everything on their website and the testimonials and how they
had an "87" percent success rate with their magic services. I
thought that sounded high but what did I know. But as I kept reading
the stories that people posted on that forum and everybody just
seemed miserable it began to look like it was a self-perpetuating
monster; it seemed like whenever someone tried something and it
didn't work then the solution that was given was to do more magic
spells, burn more candles, buy more products. There are people on
that forum who have been doing spell after spell after spell on the
same love interest for YEARS (literally) but have not succeeded. And
there are other people who talk about their 'loved ones' and when
you read their stories they are obviously being abused, used,
treated like absolute crap (one girl who posts on there was even
physically struck by her "HD"='heart's desire' and yet is still
working magic to bring him back). There's another grown woman on
there who is clearly not in the right frame of mental or emotional
health to be trying to work magic but she keeps doing it anyway and
when her "HD" wants to have sex with her she lets him and then she
calls that 'progress' . I guess she's either too stupid or too
desperate to realize that she's just a 'booty call'. Then there are
all the people who are trying to break up marriages where children
(Continue reading)

racine_sans_bout | 2 Aug 14:49 2006
Picon

Spellmaker forum, abusive partners, magic, etc.

I would like to say a little bit about
Spellmaker.com, the associated yahoogroup,
and Mambo Samantha Corfield, the motive
force behind Spellmaker.

First, let me clarify that Mambo Samantha
is my initiate in *Haitian Vodou*.  She knows
more than I ever will about Louisiana
voodoo and folklore, she was born into it
and raised in it.  I didn't teach her that,
in fact, she has plenty to teach me!

Mambo Sam, as she is affectionately known,
is a pleasant, decent, honest, moral person.
She is not a scam artist, and she genuinely
cares about her clients and about the quality
of the merchandise she sells.

--- In arealvoodooclub <at> yahoogroups.com, venticelli95 <no_reply <at> ...>
wrote:

> And
> there are other people who talk about
> their 'loved ones' and when
> you read their stories they are obviously
> being abused, used,
> treated like absolute crap (one girl
> who posts on there was even
> physically struck by her "HD"='heart's
> desire' and yet is still
(Continue reading)

mysticheart2findlove | 2 Aug 16:19 2006
Picon

Spellfakers

Greetings in the name of the lois; god bless all, peace and love to
mankind. Hi all I just wanted to warn everyone to be very careful
with spell sites like Spellfakers cos it is a scam. I just hope Karma
catches up with them soon. I still cannot justify to myself charging
anyone thousands of dollars for spellwork that doesn't work. Mambo
Sam does not care who she hurts - resorting to breaking up marriages
as long as she makes a buck here and there. It appears to me that
Mambo Racine must also be a fake wannabe Mambo, if her students are
so dishonest, unethical and evil...only low life dishonest scums are
produced from that spam site she owns. I have no respect for anybody
that Knowing most people who go to these sites are in need. To take
advantage of someone when they are at there lowest. You don't know
who you can trust anymore. I've become disillusioned with voodoo all
together because of all the scam artists/con man-women. I don't
believe voodoo is real and think that it is f*cking bullsh*t.

I wish the spellmakers yahoo group wasn't moderated so obsessively. I
have a few choice words I'd like to post about Mambo Sam & Staff. No
wonder people are always emailing the people off the list to warn
them about her. Then she puts out threatening emails saying she won't
stand for it. WHATEVER!! If people are at liberty to discuss stuff on
Spellmakers yahoo groups then why is all postings censored? The only
democratic forum is arealvoodoo group where no moderation.

what You know, I noticed something about the Spellmakers postings on
that message board, but thought it was just my imagination… because
why would they LIE!! But when everyone is feeling all depressed and
sad and posting those really shitty depressing comments, then someone
NEW appears to give false hope to the broken hearted & foolish people
with lots of money to waste.
(Continue reading)

racine_sans_bout | 2 Aug 19:16 2006
Picon

Re: Spellfakers

--- In arealvoodooclub <at> yahoogroups.com, "mysticheart2findlove"
<mysticheart2findlove <at> ...> wrote:

> Mambo
> Sam does not care who she hurts -
> resorting to breaking up marriages
> as long as she makes a buck here and there.

I repeat that most magical workers, and
certainly any Houngan or Mambo in Haiti, will
undertake this sort of work.  I personally
choose not to do so, but that is my personal
choice.

> It appears to me that
> Mambo Racine must also be a fake wannabe
> Mambo, if her students are
> so dishonest, unethical and evil...

It appears to me that you are pretty darn
fresh to have such nasty things to say about
me, when we have never met.

I do not consider Mambo Sam to be "dishonest,
unethical and evil".  However, even if she
were, she is my initiate in Haitian Vodou,
not the Louisiana voodoo tradition in which
she practices on Spellmaker.  And even if
she were practicing in Haitian Vodou on
that site, I repeat, there is nothing in
(Continue reading)

clarisseclaus | 2 Aug 22:45 2006
Picon

Re: Spellfakers

Hello Mystic,

Being a very satisfied customer of Mambo Sam's and Spellmaker for
the past 4 years, I felt a need to respond to your post.

 >> Hi all I just wanted to warn everyone to be very careful
> with spell sites like Spellfakers cos it is a scam. I just hope
Karma > catches up with them soon. I still cannot justify to myself
charging > anyone thousands of dollars for spellwork that doesn't
work.

***Spellmaker and Mambo Sam are anything BUT a scam. They are real
people, helping other people. All of Mambo's prices are posted right
on her website for everyone to see. Nothing there costs "thousands"
of dollars. There isnt even an item there that costs "hundreds" of
dollars.

***I have been to NM twice to see Mambo Sam at her Lave Tet. The
office is real, the products are real. There is nothing hidden or
fake about them.

 >Mambo > Sam does not care who she hurts - resorting to breaking up
marriages > as long as she makes a buck here and there.

**Again, not so. Mambo Sam's magick is neither manipulative nor
controlling. Free Will is *always* left intact. No one can force
anyone to get a divorce or anything else. Perhaps you should read
about how the magick actually works before you go about spreading
misinformation. You can read this at www.spellmaker.com/qanda.htm

(Continue reading)

mysticheart2findlove | 3 Aug 07:52 2006
Picon

Re: Spellfakers Clarisse

Greetings in the name of the lois; god bless all, peace and love to
mankind. Spellfakers prices are alright, the costs does add up after
x amount of years buying all their crap with no results.Clarisse, are
you Bridget, Candeleria or Berkeley pretending to be a happy,
satisfied Spellfaker customer? Spellfakers have a  fake
staff "psychic" who feeds off information from the forum and
regurgitates it out again to the client, clients are convinced she is
accurate when she give readings about feelings and emotions from a
loved ones who clients can't verify because they've have not spoken
or contacted with for months because of spellfakers love spell kits
backfiring, things worsened for my friend & hearts desire (hd). I
believe that if she had not used spellfakers scam stuff she and
beloved would have got back together.

Mary the fake psychic always suggests the client to do more
stuff ;candles,love dolls,oils etc..it is all a scam to get clients
to buy more stuff and they have a forum where you talk to others but
they have staff on there to monitor what is said and have they're
own "clients" to encourage you, if you complain ,they say its you
that did not do the stuff correct and you need to do everything over
again and if you say you are not happy you are threatened to have bad
things happen to you by them and called names. Perhaps It is "mambo"
Ratcine & "mambo" Sam who needs to be re-educated in voodoo. .Both
spambos are the butt of many jokes online & reknown academy award
winners in the acting department & enjoy manipulating client's words
to make it seem like they are all innocent, legit and helpful? At the
end of the day, they are just a businesspersons like anyone else, out
to make a quick buck here and there.  *Alexandra*

(Continue reading)

clarisseclaus | 3 Aug 16:06 2006
Picon

Re: Spellfakers Clarisse

Alexandra,

Sadly, you are the fake. You went to another site and lifted text
someone else wrote and pasted it here to draw some attention to
yourself and make you feel important.

Mambo Sam is a good, hard working, honest person. The shame of it is
you have nothing better to do with your time.

I am a longtime client of Mambo Sam's and I am proud to have her as
my Mambo.

Believe what you like, but you speak not the truth.

Clarisse.

--- In arealvoodooclub <at> yahoogroups.com, "mysticheart2findlove"
<mysticheart2findlove <at> ...> wrote:

> Greetings in the name of the lois; god bless all, peace and love to
> mankind. Spellfakers prices are alright, the costs does add up
after
> x amount of years buying all their crap with no results.Clarisse,
are
> you Bridget, Candeleria or Berkeley pretending to be a happy,
> satisfied Spellfaker customer? Spellfakers have a  fake
> staff "psychic" who feeds off information from the forum and
> regurgitates it out again to the client, clients are convinced she
is
> accurate when she give readings about feelings and emotions from a
(Continue reading)

racine_sans_bout | 3 Aug 17:50 2006
Picon

Re: Spellfakers Clarisse - Mambo Racine *doesn't sell* spell kits, duh

--- In arealvoodooclub <at> yahoogroups.com, "mysticheart2findlove"
<mysticheart2findlove <at> ...> wrote:

> if you complain ,they say its you
> that did not do the stuff correct
> and you need to do everything over
> again and if you say you are not
> happy you are threatened to have bad
> things happen to you by them and
> called names. Perhaps It is "mambo"
> Ratcine & "mambo" Sam who needs to
> be re-educated in voodoo.

Why are you such a despicable liar?  What
do you gain?  The whole world knows I
DON'T EVEN SELL SPELL KITS!  I certainly
have never threatened anyone that "bad
things will happen to them", or called
them names.

If you, as you claim, spent years buying
things on Spellmaker.com, and it added up
to more money than you were willing to
spend, and you got no results, then why,
why, in God's name why, would you keep
on spending?

It seems to me that your complaint boils
down to, "I did some magic and I didn't get
what I wanted, waaaah!"  Well, accept God's
(Continue reading)

mysticheart2findlove | 3 Aug 08:20 2006
Picon

Re: Spellfakers

Clarisse, I am happily married to my childhood sweetheart, he treats
me with respect & love. we've got 3 kidlets so why would I be in
pain, anger & torment? 4 years is a long time? Are you one of those
desperate clients whom have been working on their hd for years;
sometimes the hd they're working on has already moved on, not
interested, gotten engaged/married, deceased, gay, but still keep
doing it, spending money, trying to do get the person back. Some of
the spellfakers clients should read 'He's not that into you", it
doesn't take a smarty pants to realise the person is gone & not
coming back.*alexandra*

Finally a Hougan of substance. Spell kits doesn't work. see
explainations below.

http://www.ezilikonnen.com/magic.html

Yahoo! Groups Links

    arealvoodooclub-unsubscribe <at> yahoogroups.com

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

(Continue reading)

fredaerzulie | 3 Aug 09:18 2006
Picon

Re: Spellfakers

Mysticheart:

Um, why did you come to Spellmaker in the first place?? Because you
just ranted several times on this board (cut and paste??)AND used
these exact same sentences on www.Ripoffreport.com yet are now talking
as though you were never a client....

>"...and if you say you are not happy you are threatened to have bad
things happen to you by them and called names."

This is bullshit. I don't know WHERE you heard this. What kind of "bad
things" were threatened? Do tell. We're all ears.

And you have the audacity to now think that voodoo is "bullshit". Do
you think Catholism, Judaism, and Hinduism are bulllshit, too? Because
they're called RELIGIONS, which is what Voodoo is, not "fairy dust
magick that blows out your ass and makes your dreams come true". You
came to voodoo without the slightest shred of understanding about the
spirit world and are now pissed that you didn't get anything from it.
That's YOUR problem. But don't shit all over us who have actually
gotten something out of it.

--- In arealvoodooclub <at> yahoogroups.com, "mysticheart2findlove"
<mysticheart2findlove <at> ...> wrote:

> Clarisse, I am happily married to my childhood sweetheart, he treats
> me with respect & love. we've got 3 kidlets so why would I be in
> pain, anger & torment? 4 years is a long time? Are you one of those
> desperate clients whom have been working on their hd for years;
> sometimes the hd they're working on has already moved on, not
(Continue reading)

mysticheart2findlove | 3 Aug 12:46 2006
Picon

Re: Spellfakers

I've never been a spellfaker client because I am way too smart. My
buddies were the one who got scammed. Are you Bridget, Frankie,
Candeleria or Berkely?

Yahoo! Groups Links

    arealvoodooclub-unsubscribe <at> yahoogroups.com

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

clarisseclaus | 3 Aug 16:16 2006
Picon

Re: Spellfakers

Again, sadly, you just cant seem to say anything truthful. If you
weren't a client, how would you possibly know athe names of the staff
members?

Many people find Voodoo a very rewarding spiritual path. I hope you are
able to find yours somehow, and get relief of all the anger and pain
you have inside you.

Much light and love,
Clarisse.

--- In arealvoodooclub <at> yahoogroups.com, "mysticheart2findlove"
<mysticheart2findlove <at> ...> wrote:

> I've never been a spellfaker client because I am way too smart. My
> buddies were the one who got scammed. Are you Bridget, Frankie,
> Candeleria or Berkely?

Yahoo! Groups Links

    arealvoodooclub-unsubscribe <at> yahoogroups.com

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
(Continue reading)

Houngan Dayiva Daginen | 3 Aug 17:22 2006
Picon

Re: Spellfakers

--- In arealvoodooclub <at> yahoogroups.com, clarisseclaus <no_reply <at> ...>
wrote:

> Again, sadly, you just cant seem to say anything truthful. If you
> weren't a client, how would you possibly know athe names of the
staff
> members?

I'm sure that Mambo Sam just like everyone else in the world who has
staff members whether it's of a spiritual nature or material nature
has had disgruntled staff members who got caught doing something they
were not supposed to, or stole from her, or mistreated others, or
lied, and wound up leaving on bad terms.
Just maybe this individual has behind clues as to their true idenity.

Wish you the Best,
Houngan Dayiva

Yahoo! Groups Links

    arealvoodooclub-unsubscribe <at> yahoogroups.com

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

(Continue reading)

fredaerzulie | 3 Aug 16:20 2006
Picon

Re: Spellfakers

Not only did you NOT answer my questions, but you are a liar. "Happily
married to childhood sweetheart"??? "Never a client"?? It was your
"buddies" who were duped? Riiiiiiight.

Your post on ripoffreport.com proves otherwise:

"Hi all I just wanted to warn everyone to be very careful with spell
sites like spellmakers.com. Not all surprises are good ones. Breaking
up unexpectedly with my boyfriend was a bad surprise. I remember being
told by the person I was seriously dating didn´t want to see me
anymore. I felt rejected. started questioning my worth. When a break
up happens, it is important to step back and breathe, then move on
with life & new relationship..I remember the pain. It hurt so bad, I
was sick to my stomach. I didn´t want to get out of bed; I just wanted
to cry and cry. My family said, "In time, your feelings will change."
I didn't want to hear that; I turned to Spellmakers in a desperate bid
to salvage my broken relationship.. I paid them $1,900 and of course
nothing happened and they doesn't answer e-mails anymore unless I PAY
more money. I was left heart brokern as were the kids and out of
pocket.I just hope Karma catches up with them soon. I still cannot
justify to myself charging anyone thousands of dollars for spellwork
that does not work.
((( ROR REDACTED LAST NAME FOR SECURITY PURPOSES )))

Anne - San Francisco, California
U.S.A.

Redacted for security pruposes????? Redacted for liar puposes. I
assume, CanukieAnne is your "buddy", as she signed herself "Eurydice,
TWICE, but goes by "ANNE" on here. Yet, neither of you used your last
(Continue reading)

racine_sans_bout | 3 Aug 17:53 2006
Picon

Re: Spellfakers

--- In arealvoodooclub <at> yahoogroups.com, "mysticheart2findlove"
<mysticheart2findlove <at> ...> wrote:

> Finally a Hougan of substance. Spell kits doesn't work. see
> explainations below.
>
> http://www.ezilikonnen.com/magic.html

Oh puh-LEASE!  This is the same fellow that,
during his initiation ceremonies with me,
stated that it's okay to "take the money and
don't bother to do the work, because it's
the faith of the client that makes the
magic."

Peace and love,

Mambo Racine

Yahoo! Groups Links

    arealvoodooclub-unsubscribe <at> yahoogroups.com

venticelli95 | 4 Aug 17:14 2006
Picon

Re: Spellfakers

--- In arealvoodooclub <at> yahoogroups.com, "racine_sans_bout"
<racine_sans_bout <at> ...> wrote:

> Oh puh-LEASE!  This is the same fellow that,
> during his initiation ceremonies with me,
> stated that it's okay to "take the money and
> don't bother to do the work, because it's
> the faith of the client that makes the
> magic."

*Well if that's true, then that's really kinda scary. And sad.

So how on earth, then, does one find a REAL, HONEST practitioner who
will do honest work for you???

I mean, seriously, how do you do it? Short of getting on a plane to
haiti (and even then how much better are your odds of finding a good
one?)

How frustrating.

Yahoo! Groups Links

    arealvoodooclub-unsubscribe <at> yahoogroups.com
(Continue reading)

racine_sans_bout | 5 Aug 04:07 2006
Picon

Re: Spellfakers

wrote:

> *Well if that's true, then that's really kinda scary. And sad.
>
> So how on earth, then, does one find a REAL, HONEST practitioner who
> will do honest work for you???
>
> I mean, seriously, how do you do it? Short of getting on a plane to
> haiti (and even then how much better are your odds of finding a good
> one?)
>
> How frustrating.

For a discussion of a few aspects of this
question, see "Money in Vodou":

http://members.aol.com/racine125/money.html

... and "Charlatans in Vodou":

http://members.aol.com/racine125/charlatan.html

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

Peace and love,

Mambo Racine

(Continue reading)

clarisseclaus | 2 Aug 22:52 2006
Picon

Re: Clarifications/Spellmaker

 Spellskeptical,

I remember your posts when you first began at the Spellmaker forum.
I remember your story, that you felt you had been scammed before by
other practitioners.

Have you ever thought that perhaps what you are wanting is just not
good for you, and that you have been  going to practitioner to
practitioner for just that reason?

No one can offer you a guarantee in magick -- if a
practitioner "does divination" and tells you for sure your situation
will work out -- they are feeding you a line of crap.

Mambo Sam is honest and hard working and tried to help people. She
does not offer guarantees, no one can or should.

I find it sad you feel you have to malign someone that has worked
really hard to help you for so long.

Clarisse

> --- In arealvoodooclub <at> yahoogroups.com, "canuckieanne21" <I have
> spent close to
> > $6000.00 (that I really didn't have) trying to fix my situation.
> > Reverened Samantha Kaye should have done a divination BEFORE
doing
> > any spellwork like all legit Voodoo Practitioners- she should
have