Barra | 2 Jul 12:57 2011
Picon

[ Snuff Box The Nasal Snuff Club] German tobacco sniffing championship in the little Bavarian village of Kucha

See my funny pic in photos folder Barra.

Combination of six pictures showing Josef Fellner (first row, L-R), Belinda Winkler, Georg Thiede and
(second row, L-R) Lidwina Weiss, Waltraud Leitner and Andreas Boehm after stuffing tobacco in their nose
during the German tobacco sniffing championship in the little Bavarian village of Kucha near Nuremberg
June 25, 2011. About 220 men and women tried to get as much tobacco, at a maximum of five grams, as they could
in their nose in one minute. REUTERS/Michaela Rehle

Barra

------------------------------------

ukfizwit | 2 Jul 17:48 2011
Picon

[ Snuff Box The Nasal Snuff Club] Re: German tobacco sniffing championship in the little Bavarian village of Kucha

That's nothing compared with the nettle-eating championships here in the West Country. :-)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dorset/content/articles/2005/06/17/nettle_eating_feature.shtml

Ted

--- In snuffboxthenasalsnuffclub <at> yahoogroups.com, "Barra" <barra64 <at> ...> wrote:

> See my funny pic in photos folder Barra.
>
> Combination of six pictures showing Josef Fellner (first row, L-R), Belinda Winkler, Georg Thiede and
(second row, L-R) Lidwina Weiss, Waltraud Leitner and Andreas Boehm after stuffing tobacco in their nose
during the German tobacco sniffing championship in the little Bavarian village of Kucha near Nuremberg
June 25, 2011. About 220 men and women tried to get as much tobacco, at a maximum of five grams, as they could
in their nose in one minute. REUTERS/Michaela Rehle

> Barra

Gmane