"Jörg Kühne" | 25 Jan 10:27 2013

lyx: customizing documentclass (scrartcl)

Dear Lyx list

1. How I could customize (for the whole document: own title format, author and standard text format) f.e. in
the documentclass scrartcl?

2. If I insert a header in the preambele it works as long as I change the format to use the predefined title or
author format. If I use the predefined format for titel, author ... then the header will disappear.
What do I wrong?

Best regards

Joerg

Dr Eberhard Lisse | 25 Jan 11:12 2013

Re: lyx: customizing documentclass (scrartcl)

This is a LaTeX or rather KomaScript issue.

look for titlepage :-)-O

el

on 2013-01-25 11:27 "Jörg Kühne" said the following:
> Dear Lyx list
>
> 1.  How I could customize (for the whole document: own title
> format, author and standard text format) f.e. in the documentclass
> scrartcl?
>
> 2.  If I insert a header in the preambele it works as long as I
> change the format to use the predefined title or author format.
> If I use the predefined format for titel, author ...  then the
> header will disappear.  What do I wrong?
>
> Best regards
>
> Joerg

Guenter Milde | 25 Jan 13:39 2013
Picon

On 2013-01-25, Jörg Kühne wrote:
> Dear Lyx list

> 1. How I could customize (for the whole document: own title format,
>    author and standard text format) f.e. in the documentclass scrartcl?

> 2. If I insert a header in the preambele it works as long as I change
>    the format to use the predefined title or author format. If I use
>    the predefined format for titel, author ... then the header will
>    disappear. What do I wrong?

Hard to say without a minimal example.

I recommend exporting to LaTeX and then reading scrguide.pdf (the superb
KOMA-script documentation)¹ and modify the *.tex file until it works as
expected.

Re-importing to LyX should give you a working example. If not, you can post
the problem together with the example.

Günter

¹ the English version is scrguien.pdf

Gmane