Nadezhda Sidorova | 3 Jul 11:23 2008

Re: [Serna] Serna 4.0b comment 1

Hello,

> That's no problem. I've observed one crash in version 4.0b. I had two
> documents opened and I was editing one of them all the time. After a
> few hours I wanted to save the document and exit the application, but
> at the moment of saving the crash happened. I sent a crash report but
> it probably went to Microsoft. Is there any way I could obtain such
> crash and send it to you, and is it a useful source of information for
> you?

This information is useful for us but we need some more details about
the issue.
Please, describe the problem step by step:
 - which templates do you use?
 - do you create or open document?
 - which commands do you use while editing the document?

Please give us as much information as possible.

Thank you.
Regards,
Nadia Sidorova.