Renato Barros dos Santos | 28 Apr 17:14 2010
Picon

PDFTeXify failed to create a pdf file

When I tried to create a pdf file... this errors appear:

texify.exe: Permission denied: Basic.log
texify.exe: data: Basic.log

PDFTeXify failed to create a pdf file
For possible explanations start the command from the Command Prompt...

Anybody can help me?

David Huffer | 28 Apr 17:58 2010

RE: PDFTeXify failed to create a pdf file

On Wednesday, April 28, 2010 11:15 AM, Renato dos wrote:

   > ...When I tried to   create   a  pdf   file...  this
   > errors   appear:  texify.exe: Permission  denied:
   > Basic.log texify.exe: data:   Basic.log   PDFTeXify
   > failed   to create   a  pdf   file  For   possible
   > explanations start the command from the   Command
   > Prompt...

What happened when you ran latex from the command prompt?

david

Gmane