Christopher R. Wieman | 7 May 16:43 2012

RE:hosting EZproxy

Hi Stephen-

You may already know this, but OCLC offers hosted EZProxy: http://www.oclc.org/ezproxy/hosted/default.htm

It sounds like you would only want to use the hosted version during specific times, though, rather than full time …so I am not sure that this is the answer for you. As I understand it, OCLC’s hosted service is meant to run full-time …but you may want to talk to them and find out if it could be “flipped on” as needed.

Best regards,

Chris Wieman

Information Science Instructor / Systems & Reference Librarian

J.W. England Library

University of the Sciences

600 S. 43rd St., Philadelphia, PA 19104

Office: 215-596-8962 | Ref Desk: 215-596-8967 | Fax: 215-596-8760

c.wieman <at> usciences.edu | Ask a Librarian | www.usciences.edu/library