McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] | 3 May 05:04 2012

Role of Librarians in The Age of MOOCs ? / Plus

*** Spoiler Alert > Possible Duplicate Posting ***

Colleagues/

Question of the Day >

What is the Role of Librarians in The Age of MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) ?

BTW: Recent posts to the _Alt-Ed_ blog ...

>TED > Salman Khan: Let's Use Video to Reinvent Education

> edX > Harvard and M.I.T. Team Up to Offer Free Online Courses

> Harvard Joins the Fray (Update)

> NPR > Explosion In Free Online Classes May Change Course Of Higher Education

> CHE > Open Education's Wide World of Possibilities

> ALISON > The World’s Largest Supplier of Free Online Learning?

> 60 Minutes > Google's Eric Schmidt on Khan Academy

Enjoy !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor