Eric M. Ludlam | 23 Mar 18:47 2013

Changes to EIEIO

Hi all,

I've made some changes in EIEIO that affect how CEDET builds.  In
particular, EIEIO no longer uses `eval-and-compile' to compile itself.

If you are following the CEDET trunk, when you next update, it is
advisable to do a:

make clean-all; make

to build this time.  I don't know if an incremental build will work
correctly due to the nature of the changes in EIEIO.

I do not yet know how this affects the emacs based build client
cedet-build.el.

Thanks
Eric

Everyone hates slow websites. So do we.