Emmanuel Di Pretoro | 24 Nov 16:41 2011
Picon

Specify the end of a heading even when there's still some content after it

Hi,

Is there a way to ask to org-mode to add something before the \end{document} of a LaTeX export?

I've set up a specific org-export-latex-class to use the limap package (a specific LaTeX package to produce Information Mapping-style document) and I would like to add a \printbibliography at the end of this document. If I use the following :
#+begin_src org