Avshalom Houri | 2 Jul 13:20 2009
Picon

Gen Art review of draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-bfd-05

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-bfd-05
Reviewer: Avshalom Houri
Review Date: 2009-07-02
IETF LC End Date: 2009-07-02
IESG Telechat date: (if known) --

Major issues: None

Minor issues:

Line 480
   This precedence order prioritizes superset of functionality and
   simplicity of encapsulation.
- Hard to understand what the sentence means.

Nits/editorial comments:

line 259:
   the scope of this specification, and is instead defined in
- Word "instead" is probably redundant.

Line 287:
      within the rage 49152 through 65535.  The IP Protocol Number and
- rage -> range

Line 378
   see Table 1 in in Section 3.
- in in -> in

Line 440
       continue using it until such time as the PW is re-signaled.  In
- Probably should be:
       continue using it until when the PW is re-signaled.  In

Line 466
   the order lowest list number CV Type to highest list number CV Type,
- Should be:
   the order of the lowest list number CV Type to the highest list number CV Type,

--Avshalom
Thomas D. Nadeau | 2 Jul 17:43 2009

Re: Gen Art review of draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-bfd-05

    Thanks for the review. Carlos and I will make these changes right away as we do not have any issues with them.

    --Tom

http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html <http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html> ).

--
Principal Architect - 21CN Networks